Where is hiding place?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

Where is my safe place? Where can i go where none of these thoughts none of these feelings will come? Where can i be happy and be a normal teenage girl? Is there such a place? Will i ever find it? I don't deserve it..why should i be able to find it? Am i even looking for it? No.. Why? I don't care about getting better.. to a point i guess.. because i have to get better for Ronnie.. my best friend.. i promised i would.. But when will that happen? What if it's not possible?..
  2. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

In your bed under the blanket?

But if you find a better hiding place than that, please tell me where they grow. I need one too very much.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is possible to get better you need to tell doctor if your medication is not working You need to set up some councilling sessions to talk and let your pain out. Your safe place is here you know we care and know no one will judge you
    Think of all the great people here they care. My safe place was a place i always had fun at when i was a child the beach. Can you remember in your mind a time where you had fun a go to that place in your mind it does help
    I am sorry you are so sad but please keep talking keep venting as it does help
  4. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Venting is good :)