Where is the help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Death71, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death71

Death71 Guest

Where is the help on this forum exactly, can anyone point me to it. If i post anything about being allowed back in the chat room it is ignored. Who came up with the rules on this forum because i'm abiding to them and i'm not getting anywhere. Although it's given me plenty of stuff to do by wasting my time trying to post messages that will never get posted or replied to.

2. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Death71,

The help is all over the place. Im sorry your not allowed in the chat room at this time, but chat is really a place to get to know people and have a bit of fun. If you need some help with something just ask and we'll see what we can do. Are you doing ok tonight? Do you need to talk to someone?....we're here for you if you want to talk.....

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You need to talk with an administrator Death71. They are the only ones that can lift you from being under moderation. As long as you remain under moderation you cannot go back into chat. As for your messages never getting posted or replies, I know that is untrue as I have replied to several of them and I see them posted. Contact an administrator and see where they say you stand at this point. I hope you are able to get help around the forum until you get your issues resolved. Take care. :hug:

4. Death71

Death71 Guest

Each night i drink and each night i'm taking tablets, not enough to do anything apart from make me sleep, i only sleep for 4 or 5 hours and then i'm awake again. I think i've contacted an administrator, i'm not entirely sure how to do it as i'm always slightlly drunk and tired when i'm on here. I'm a good typist which is why you probably think that it's all ok. I just want to talk to some people without being moderated and talked to like a child. Thank you for your nice posts.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Would you like me to speak to an admn for you? I could do that. I am also willing to talk to you if you would like. I do not view you as a child. i am sorry if that is the impression you got.

6. Death71

Death71 Guest

No i didn't mean that you were speaking to me as a child, i was referring to other comments and deletions i've had on this website, there was no offence intended to you. If you could speak to someone on my behalf i'd vvery much appreciate it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.