Where is the 'off button'?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by abgada, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abgada

abgada New Member

If I had an off switch I would have pressed it over 1000 times during my life, but I don't want to go through the pain.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are so down

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I have tried to press mine a few times it worked once, Would you mind saying why? This Forum is for you! You have signed in and become a member, We are here for you, what you say here is confidential,what is said here stays here, we do not judge anyone here. we do not care why you are here all we want is to help when you need it, we will support you and try to help you when and where possible You do not have to say anything if you do not want to, we are here like I said for you! I welcome you to the room and myself or someone else in here will try helping you if and when necessary. you are free to go anywhere in the forum to read to talk or just listen, we have a chat room and a game room as well!when you come back on someone should be here to help if needed!

4. abgada

abgada New Member

Because I have nothing, no job, no friends. When I'm with family I feel like they hate me also, they all go off by themselves and I'm left alone.
    I'm the only one in my family who has issues mentally and physically, everyone else was born perfect and has an amazing life. I've wanted to end it since a very long time ago, and only the fear of the pain stopped me. It will never get better so what's the point.

5. True-Lee

Hemot, I am sorry, I am sorry you are down on yourself, I am sorry that you are alone! Here you do not have to be, we can help.
    I Would like to state, I have no Job1 I have no Friends, except those I have here, there are few,, I have no contact with my family, I have 2 reasons. I had been communicating with members of my Family on a regular basis, I have been dealing with depression most of my life I have attempted, I on one occasion ended up in the hospital, I was there 7 weeks against my will. I more recently had a family member inform me that i was not suffering from depression, I was not sick, it was the Devil inside me! She told me not to take the med not to see the therapist not to do some other things but i was not depressed, I told her I was and had been since before she was
    born! She continued to press me this was 2 years ago, I have not talked to another member of my family since then! I was at that time the smartest member of my direct family! the family I no longer have! I guarantee that you cannot get better if you remove yourself from this existence, that I do know, i however believe you can get better, I cannot guarantee it, but i believe it! That hemot is The Point!
    Please take the time to view the forum an all the information that is available, please take the time to talk to some of the people here!
    there are many that can talk with you about your issues an problems, Please hold on , Don't give up! You are important!

6. abgada

abgada New Member

The loneliness is worse than being hit by a train. I would rather be hit by a train than suffer like this for a life time.

7. True-Lee

Hemot, I would as well, one of the reasons that ! come here! it is safe here it is quiet, I am npt alone there are others here that have suffered like i have, they have gone through what I have, I am sorry for what you are dealing with, I know that can not and does not help you but I have gone through it like you! I feel every single second that it is not fair, but then I know there are others that do not have the knowledge an emotional resources that I do, I in here, can help others I can show them that there is hope, there can be some relief and YOU DO NOT have to be alone, I hurt like you do, I can feel and know some of what you are going through! There are others in here as well I feel fortunate that I can share some of myself with you and others, I have found a small part of what ! need with the reason to stay alive! Some times I have cried at the things some here are dealing with and going through but they have given me a reason to hope! Not for myself but others! so that some will not have to go through this! For me it is simple, not so for some others!
    I am here for you as are others! Please be safe Here! I hope that you can feel welcome here I Hope you can be comfortable here! I hope you understand, We Are Here For You!

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hemot,welcome to the forum, even though we have already met in chat. I feel like a burden to my successful family. I can relate to how you are feeling. If you want to better yourself what do you think you could do? it's not a nice feeling to think others are better than us ''you need us more than we need you -mentality''. That was recently said to me and it made me feel worse than the scum on the ground. I wish you the best of luck and if you need anything we are here.

9. abgada

abgada New Member

I think I will try moving to a new country

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Where would you like to go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.