Where is the weirdest place you have fallen asleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
When I was a teen, I fell asleep in a walk-in closet while playing Hide-and-seek with my little sisters. They'd looked in there, but I buried myself under mounds of clothes and stuff that was on the floor, and they didn't look hard enough. I woke up an hour later because they were yelling at the top of their voices that they gave up.

MadeOfGlass

I fell asleep in the middle of band class, of all places. I couldn't believe that I had dozed off in the middle in the trumpet section, too. Still haven't lived it down. LOL

I also started snoring while taking a science test...the kid sitting next to me woke me up by poking me with a ruler. My teacher couldn't stop laughing.

:lol!:

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
A neighbor was babysitting me and I wandered off and fell asleep on the side of the road in front of her house. She ran out screaming hysterically thinking I had been killed by a car. Oops.

Kaos General

I gotta say i made this thread months ago and the bath wasn't the weirdest place ive woken up.

It was a field after i passed out after a rave. Still to this day dont know how i got there as the rave was 7 miles away.

DAMN YOU MDMA :furious:

I gotta say i made this thread months ago and the bath wasn't the weirdest place ive woken up.

It was a field after i passed out after a rave. Still to this day dont know how i got there as the rave was 7 miles away.

DAMN YOU MDMA :furious:
LOL I got bored earlier and was looking through old threads thought this one was worth dragging back up, if that makes sense, it is a good thread :sparkle:

I fell asleep at work in the back of a 40ft container, I made a tunnel through the boxes opened up a bit of space at the back of the container and got my head down for a couple of hours, almost got locked in work.

I'm wasn't the only one who fell asleep at that place, i blame the management, too lazy to come out of their office to check if works being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00