Where is your favourite place?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Where is your favourite place? A holiday destination, nice scenic place, a city, town, where?

For me it's my bedroom. It's my comfort zone. It's where I spend most of my days. It's nice to get out too of course but laying on my bed on the laptop watching T.V is definitely where I am happiest :)

2. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

Probably the waterfalls in the woods behind our place. I haven't been back there in years because the trail is grown over.

Being onstage was also pretty sweet too.

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

The swimming pool. The smell of Cholrine and swimming is freedom for me

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

There's a couple nature trails in the town I grew up in, and some waterfalls in the area. I love going to beaches and lakes, because it is so calm and serene. I just really enjoy being out in nature.

5. trinisty

trinisty Well-Known Member

I love greens and nature! Woods, green fields, mountains, are probably my best place to relax and enjoy my life. Don't get me wrong, I love my bedroom too! Bedroom is the only place that I can laugh, smile, scream, and cry. I play guitar in there, watch YouTube, play games, study, and sleep!

6. BlackKitty

BlackKitty Active Member

One of my favorite places is out by the sea water, such as the ocean. I just like looking out at the sea sometimes, it makes me relax.
    I also love my bedroom, I feel so relaxed when I'm in my bed at the end of the day.

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

The mountains to the west of my city. I don't drive out there often enough. Every time I go I say to myself I love this and should do it more often but then I wait another six months or a year before the next trip. It's only an hour drive fergodsakes. >_<

8. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

My favourite bar with a pint of Coors Lite, while watching Manchester United or Ireland play on TV.

9. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Wouldn't say "favourite", but since I pretty much don't have anywhere else to go, my house.

10. caspar

caspar Well-Known Member

I love forests/woods. I just feel so safe and peaceful there, among the trees, no one around, the sounds, the smell.

I like my bedroom too. I spend most of my time there :) My little sanctuary. I know some people think it's weird to be cooped in your room all the time but I need the time alone. The only condition I would have for finding a new place to live (I house share) is that I need my own room. Other than that I'm not fussy.

11. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

I'd say my apartment. It's my little haven away from the rest of the world where I feel comfortable.

12. Tavil

Tavil Well-Known Member

Somewhere quiet and peaceful, preferably a forest. Far, far away from this horrible city that I live in.

13. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

So many places its too hard to name just one. Lamar Valley, Havasu Canyon, various places in the Sierras, the Pelican Inn, Steep Ravine . . .

In terms of relaxation, being on a Hawain beach with a good library book, Mauii Onion Chips, music and snorkling gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.