Where? [may trigger?]

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by famouslastwordsx, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry if this is a bad post....but..I used to cut..but now i do it less often, I'm more in control. But i need to know..where can I cut that wont be seen? I used to do my wrists and ankles and thighs but all have somehow become visible...

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hey,

I'm really sorry but I don't think I can give you suggestions because I don't like tip sharing, nor 'helping' someone harm themselves.

Maybe you could look at other coping mechanisms you could use instead, like maybe drawing cuts on you when you need to cut, or painting, or something like that. I am more than happy to give you ideas for things to do instead of harming, and for that you can feel free to PM me, but I can't stand the thought of helping you cut. I'm sorry.

3. Hey..yeah im worried this topic isnt valid? I don't want tip sharing..im getting better..i used to cut daily but now ive managed to cope..but i need ways ot when i get bad..which is once everry few months now..somewhere to hide it. Because that way im not caught and I dont get into trouble for it. But i respect that you're saying :) x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.