where the hell did my post go?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SickOfIt2, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SickOfIt2

SickOfIt2 Guest

who deleted my post? what? am i not allowed to rant? i wasn't targeting members, i was ranting about how people put teenagers in the angst category constantly, where is my damn post? i wasn't even referring to anyone on this fecking site, except maybe one part. you could have just edited that part out. god, that pisses me off. and, my post wasn't even offensive!

2. Robin

Robin Guest

The moderator who deleted it deleted it for excessive language, if you want to rant you're welcome to do so in the soap box or let it all out forum.

3. SickOfIt2

SickOfIt2 Guest

excessive language? :blink: have you read some of the posts on this forum? i had a language warning on it. i find that ridiculously unfair, and i will not be ranting in the soap box, or the let it all out forum, because that would require me to sign in, i thought the point of this forum was to be allowed to post anonymously. i guess not.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Your IP address matches that of a banned account and also a member who had an account closed due to the fact that they had been previously banned and signed up with a new account once again. This was the reason as to why your post had been deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.