Where to begin?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by leeloo, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeloo

leeloo New Member

Hello there, I'm rose. I'm 27. I'm very unhappy, and have been for quite a long time now. I'm so angry I went out into the garden earlier and smashed all the plant pots.

My partner is going away for a couple of days tomorrow, and the <Mod Edit:Methods>

I'm not very good at this. x
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rose and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you have joined us here, may I ask what had made you so angry? Talk to us it might help you :)
  3. leeloo

leeloo New Member

Thank you for asking x but its hard to explain. I've been in a relationship for six years now. Before that I had a lot of problems with my parents, and I think my relationship is starting to suffer now. I think I'm angry because I've been sad for so long, and I'm finally running out of the energy to hide it x
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi Rose, and welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry you feel so upset. Why do you feel that your relationship is suffering?

And do you have someone you can talk to? A friend you can call? Is there anything that can usually help you get rid of your frustrations and make you feel better?
  5. Petal

I see *hugs* Are you happy in your relationship? What kind of problems did you have with your parents? You can talk freely here no one will judge you, I can assure you of that :)
  6. leeloo

leeloo New Member

I'm very, very sad to say that right now my relationship doesnt feel very happy. But I think that's mostly to do with me. I spend my time in my fantasies to escape my sadness.
  7. Petal

Have you thought about seeing a relationship counsellor? That might help a lot. What do you mean by spending your time in fantasies? Do not give up on yourself, ever. You deserve better than this and you owe it to yourself to get the help you need. ((hugs)) we are all here fighting this with you :)
  8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Let the pain out and tell us. You are among people who are caring and understand.
  9. leeloo

leeloo New Member

Everyone is so kind xx Thank you x I am exhausted from hiding my sadness and frustration, and I couldnt say exactly why I feel that way. I have started bruising myself in an attempt to let the frustration out. I am impulsive and self destructive, I am finding it hard to care about anything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.