where to cut?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by austinhp78, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. austinhp78

austinhp78 Well-Known Member

well... i'm looking for a place on my body that i can cut but wont be easily seen. one thing i'm worried about is physicals when the doctor feels you all around and looks all around on your body. has anybody been in a situation of those sorts? so far i've only really cut myself on my arms but i'm just worried that its too obvious. quite honestly i really like the way the cuts on my arms feel and look but i'm just worried about how revealing they are. any recommendations?

2. ybt

ybt Guest

I don't know is the honest answer. I've heard stories of people who cut on their arms or legs, but knife + body can sometimes result in greivous consequences, so no idea.

3. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

are we allowed to say where :blink:
    well.. i usually do on my feet or stomach/hips because barely anyone sees that, and if they did i doubt they'd suspect it was self harm
    i hope im allowed to say this :blink::blink::blink:

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Some men cut their chests, cuts on the lower legs can be played off pretty easily too

5. Eztral

Eztral Member

At the doctors physical I think it will be spotted anyways..

I cut my left upper arm, and low on my legs, where the socks cover, this doesn't allow much for swimming without unwanted attention, but atleast I can go outside in shorts and t-shirt..

That been said, I just have to say something you prolly thought a lot of times, and been reading.

Don't. It gets addictive and problematic faster then you think. You'll save yourself a lot of time and trouble by stopping\don't starting to cut..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.