where to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meme333, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

I feel really lost and really have no hope. But do I have the guts to end it? I don't know.
    I haven't been on here in forever and I guess I don't know who else to talk to.
    I really don't have people in my life...not real people...not people that will be there. they are all too busy and really don't give a crap.
    My therapist who I"ve been seeing for years won't talk to me when I"m depressed. I tried the other week. We are supposed to be talking about trauma.
    I wanted to talk about how sad and suicidal I"m feeling. I know better. It frustrates her and she doesn't want to hear it I started talking , she didn't respond and then said "what do you want to talk about today?" so I felt rejected. i wrote a letter and said I don't feel I can talk to her when I feel depressed. She saw me the next session saying she felt that mood was just procrastinating other work. It's not. It's just my reality. I'm nothing and now I feel so much worse tha I can't talk her. She said if I was serious she would have a legal and ethical obligation to have me hospitalized...well gees thanks...I know that.
    I feel like maybe she's done with me. she's been great but it's been so long.
    I'm tired. I"m alone and I don't see any purpose anymore

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your therapist should be able to talk to YOU about anything hun If you are depressed the she should look at those feeling and also work on trauma hell it is her job right I am sorry she is making this so difficult for you Maybe getting a new therapist will help one that is will to approach all topics hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.