• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Where to post when we are having a good day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkeller4000

For soem reason today i am extra happy, :) i have been enjoying my comments, it is kinda what i live for, playing with words :)

i play this game minecraft, and some one made a mine shaft,
and i was like shaft don't u mean rod, mine rod, i love using wrong words that sometimes have similar definitions, though i am a math guy not an english person so spelling the words always gets me,

but anyways, i was having a good day and wanted to share it and i have no idea where to share it,

i wonder maybe there is a forum for people who are haves extra happy days :)
i notice my headach, but it doesn't bother me when i am happy and laughing,

i might see my friend in a few days :) and i got music playing :) listen to my favorite song a few times :) went on a bike ride :)

these moments are why people do not believe i could ever be suiocidal :) life is so amazing right now, lol i did these exact same things yesterday, yet yesterday did not seem so amazing, i so happy, but anyways maybe i should try to bottle this hapiness and release it someother time when i need it :) i wish there was a way i could do that :)

hmm one can only put 10 smileis in their posts, lol i tried to put 11 but had to remove one

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I'm glad you're feeling well! I'm not sure where you can post either if you want to let out your happiness! How about the "Let it out.." section of this forum. I know there's a "How are you feeling right now" thread in the Coffee House or somewhere, but I'm sure others know better places! :D

Looking forward to hearing more ideas and suggestions! :IrishDoll:

twofeet

I have been struck with the fact that a lot of my posts on SF have been positive. During the past thousand decades, I would have smeared oatmeal over the posts of anybody who even threatened to have a happy day... And then I was manic; everything was pink and beautiful. Everything was carnations and hope, valentines and the deep blue sea. But there was a difference. Psychosis and hospitalization. Hallucination. Long, long nights awake to save the world and write the Novel. Bankruptcy.

My life now is a new thing. I have hope without the whipped cream. I have bad days. I have terrible, drawn-out screamer days when I want to live under the bed. I take medicine every single day of my life. But there is a difference. I have hope. I sleep at night. I talk to people (not a lot, but some). And sometimes somebody shows a bit more of the way: This week, I was grousing about how the people I grew up with were evil; in the guise of religion, they hurt people, they neglected my brother and me, they lied, they didn't protect us. So, the logical conclusion is that genetically speaking I was going to do the same thing. I was going to depressed and lie about it; I was destined to wrap people in criticism and superiority. Such a person should and will be dead. That was one of my main triggers, right up there next to, "I am the ugliest person in the world and I would make the world that much better if I were dead."

A friend showed me that was what I ws doing: assuming genes are inevitable; people can't change and grow and find more effective attitudes. I can't follow that logic anymore. Life is a game (a tumbling laughing bruiser of a hard-fought game). You play it, or lose it. You change and grow, or stop (at which time you drag people with you). This is harsh, but I have earned it. I've been in the hospital enough, been freaking alone enough, screaming and cutting in the dark enough, drunk and confused, and I have earned the right to have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00