where to start and let it end?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 5ofharts, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5ofharts

5ofharts New Member

I locked my self in my home sence wednesday
    have not gone to work
    no one has called
    i have ben making a blend of sleeping pills and rat poision
    guess you call it a mix drink

im suprised no one has called yet to check on me
    yesrs ago if you did not go to work or call in they would send the police to check on you no one has called here

i called some phone numbers to se if i could find some help
    no insurance no one wants to see me

if the pain would go away and i could sleep i think i could try again
    has any one cryed so much your eyes dry out

i thought about 911 but i have sen what the cops do to depressed people its not pritty
    death seams so calming right now
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

You're in a tough situation.

Have you called a crisis intervention center. They will listen and do what you want them to do to help you.
  3. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear how you're feeling at the moment.

Hunni try to hang on and please don't drink the drink.
    We're all here to help you. If you ever need to talk to anyone, I'm here. :hug:
  4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

You should throw that stuff away. Flush it. Rat poison is nasty stuff. You don't want to die from that. Seriously.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't drink the rat-poison cocktail. That stuff is meant to kill rats, not people. We're here for you.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: please dont go through with it, we are here for you, stay safe and please take care!
  7. 5ofharts

5ofharts New Member

Hey all
    Thank you for the kind words a big problom im haveing right mow is no sleep and where i can get help, i tihnk if i could sleep and see why my thoghts sre so bad and im seeing also im living alone and no one but a do to have convers with is hard to deal with too,,
    thank you everyone
  8. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

ive cried so much one time my voice was lost, and my tears were stinging my eyes so bad i had to keep them closed because they hurt so bad..i know the pain, ive been through a tooon of verbal abuse, and have depression and social phobia, cant realx around poeple, so it prevents me from being able to talk to anyone, and it hurts.. because i have to keep what im feeling bottled in, as to not worry my parents and make things worse for everyone else..its horrible, and im alone too to be honest, ive never had a girlfriend, or even a hug or a kiss; so i know what youre going through if you want to talk sweety..
  9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Actually, lack of sleep can cause some people to have erratic thoughts as well. They supposedly disproved that as an incorrect theory but I've experienced it firsthand. When I get really tired, my thinking is not clear and I start thinking things I wouldn't even consider when I'm well rested. You should try to sleep. Just turn the lights out and go to bed. Even if you aren't tired. You'll probably eventually drift off to sleep.

I used to have trouble sleeping too. When I was about 20, I would just lay for hours. I hated it. I thought I'd never be able to sleep. And then, somehow, one day I just started being able to fall asleep whenever I wanted to. I don't know how. I don't know what caused my insomnia. But just don't give up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.