where to??

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tm2h, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tm2h

tm2h Member

feeling totaly useless dont know where to turn to. so much going of at the moment and on top of that in just over 3 weeks it will be the date my little boy died. I so want to harm or o/d but if i do i knoiw i woould proberly go to far. I really dont know what to do any more...

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

no one is useless, with that date coming up its no wonder you feel like this, are you talking to anyone over this?

stay safe

3. tm2h

tm2h Member

Thanks but it is how i feel no im not talking to anyone at the moment as im not going out at the moment only to walk the dog, and nobody is getting the door or the phone answered . I am trying to keep safe but i really dont know if i can for much longer....

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you really need to talk to someone proffessionally, like a doc or someone.

5. tm2h

tm2h Member

hey may be i do but my gp is on holiday till next week i have a appointment with her on the 4th but thats for meds and i dont trust any of the other gps at the surgery or any one else come to that so couldnt talk even if i wanted to.....

6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Maybe you can start searching online, and if anyone here lives close to you, they might be able to help you find someone who can help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.