Where would you be right now if SF didn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm truly glad to hear that. I am watching and learning and trying to improve, and this seems to be a safe place to do so :)
it is a safe place. I have been here for almost a year and I learned that the people on SF are very kind and compassionate. they definitely listen and really do care for people. and in almost all cases someone is suffering something similar. so feel free to post. ask for support, help others or just plain meet people...mike...*hug*shake

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I certainly wouldn’t be on a train to the UK to meet a bunch of incredible people I met online who know more about me than anyone else on Earth and that I can call my friends. <3

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I certainly wouldn’t be on a train to the UK to meet a bunch of incredible people I met online who know more about me than anyone else on Earth and that I can call my friends. <3
I so wish I could be with you guys today. so many of you good people from SF meeting at once. only one question, how do all of you fit in the same room, you all have such big hearts. please say hi to everyone tell them I wish I was there and every one of you have a great time...mike...*hug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I so wish I could be with you guys today. so many of you good people from SF meeting at once. only one question, how do all of you fit in the same room, you all have such big hearts. please say hi to everyone tell them I wish I was there and every one of you have a great time...mike...*hug
Thank you, Mike. You will be with us in our thoughts! And next time you will be here *hug

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
[QUOTE="Leesa, post: 1909791, member: 53124" I found it weird that I've looked at this website for years but didn't know there was a forum until two months ago.[/QUOTE]

Hi Leesa, i'm glad you found us eventually *hug A belated welcome :)

I have brought this issue to the attention of staff / admin re: not finding the forum until 2 months later, maybe we could change something and make it more easily seen that there is a forum and chat room here.

Thanking you *hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00