Where You Put Your Energy

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Forgotten_Man, May 29, 2012.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So I know posting this makes me a total fucking hypocrite... but.... I think some people could benefit from it. Also, just because this is a picture of a girl does not mean it does not apply to men as well. :sweat: Also please READ the message.
    [​IMG]

2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

So what do you do if you like your body, but hate your face? Got any exercises to cure ugly?

3. Forgotten_Man

@TheLoneWolf: I have the same problem... I guess I meant this to say something about where you put your energy. You know, if you took all that hate and found something good to do.. I do not know.

4. TheLoneWolf

It's okay... it was inspirational, I didn't mean to be a downer. I guess that's why I do try to keep my body looking good, because I know that's one thing I do have control over. I may not be able to make myself handsome, but I can sure as hell keep myself from getting fat. I guess there's always plastic surgery... though I can't really afford it, and I'm afraid they'd screw up and make me look like a freak. I guess I should just be happy that I have all my parts. Not everyone is that fortunate.

5. Forgotten_Man

@TheLoneWolf: No Worries, I know exactly what you are talking about friends so do not worry. However, I have been told that male physical attractiveness is based more on grooming than it is on your actual body. Of course I have not seen this in action.. but.. you know that is what I am told.

6. TheLoneWolf

Grooming? Huh... well I'm terrible at that. I'm a pretty hairy guy. And I have bad skin and bad teeth. I'd have to hire an entire team of beauticians to make me look presentable. Even if I could fix all that, I still wouldn't be a Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Not even close. I kind of thought I was making up for that by having a well sculpted body. Maybe all those hours spent at the gym were a waste of time, I should have been spending that time in a beauty salon.

7. Forgotten_Man

@TheLoneWolf: I do not know, that is just what I have been told. I know that the gym does not hurt you. However, it is not like with females where it can make or break you. Just as long as you look organized you should be ok. At least that is what I am told.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good pic and quote there FM...
    I've actually seen your face and you're def not ugly

as long as you're clean and tidy and the 'beauty' comes from within, you'll be attractive to the opposite sex
    just gotta find the 'right' girl who also has that inner beauty *hug*

9. Forgotten_Man

@IV2010: When did you see my face o_O?... -_- regardless there is no beauty within me so... yeah guess I am screwed, but my quote remains the same.