where you will go...?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ba51th, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ba51th

ba51th Well-Known Member

the condition:

you live with your parents...

you have no job, or income...

something happen in the house...

something... that makes you feel unwanted, unneeded, or whatever... that makes you want to run away from home...

but, you are alone... no one that you can turn into... whether it's relatives... friends... acquaintance... no place that you considered as home...

and you only have 20$ and a car...

where you will go?

whether you looking for a place to live...

or...

2. i ran - a long long time ago
    i had no money or a car in those days - but i had to escape
    i just hitched a ride - travelled as far as i could
    i had just a small bag of personal belongings - got about 300 miles away. had no money for food or shelter, but that didn't matter. i slept rough for a few days - and then a kind soul (stranger) offered me food and shelter. i just took each day as it came from that day to this.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, ba51th. I'm sorry to hear how things are right now. :hug:

Depending on your age and what has happened, there are a few options. If you are a "minor" (not an adult) and are being verbally, physically, and/or sexually abused at your parents' home, you can contact child services (or tell a teacher/guidance counsellor at school) for help.

If you are of "legal adult age" in your country, and can live on your own, you could take a job, any job, so you have some money to move out and live in your own place for a while. You could continue looking for a better job, once you are in your own place. If you are not well enough to live on your own, a social agency and a social worker could perhaps help you find options to get you out of the house.

In the mean time, if you want, you can tell us more about what is happening, and that might help us come up with ideas that are specific to the situation.

Stay safe and strong!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are in any harm you need to talk to authorities they will help keep you safe if you are of age then maybe look into calling a shelter ok or look into going to a friends place for awhile until you can find a place of your own

5. ba51th

ba51th Well-Known Member

telling what happen? I think it will took a long time, the story began when I was born to this world...

my story can trigger many people here, they will hate me/wanting to kill me...

beside, telling what happened won't solve the problem (even I wanted to)...

you people are on internet... but not here...

you people are ordinary human... but not genie...

just because an ugly man telling how depressed he is because no women want to be with him, no women will just come to him and want to be with him...

and that's why I hate sharing with others...

and no, there is no solution for my problem...

there is only two outcome... I'm in the position of the oppressed or in the position as an oppressor...

and I choose...

to be the oppressed... or simply...

erased...

from this life...

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello. There's hope in this life. Life can change. It begins with you. Don't give up completely. Looks aren't everything, and if they are to the woman that you hope to win; she is the wrong woman for you.

I know that you are loved. I am a mother and I have both a son and two daughters. They would never become a burden to me. When they become adults; that will be their time to decide what type of person they want to be for themselves and those that they hope to care for: husbands and wife, and children. Everything in your life is controlled by your actions. What you choose to do controls what will happen to you. Please consider my words. Life is worth living and it can get better! You have my thoughts...

7. ba51th

ba51th Well-Known Member

looks is not my problem, it was just an example...

I think I am a burden to her... a monster... and I'm nothing but a failed product...

I'm adult already, but... a failed human... they failed to rise me...

only two outcome from this problem...

to get rid the monster (me), or, the oppressed one will have a miserable life...

and I think, to get rid the monster is a better choice...

whether it run away from home...
    or...
    dead...

life is worth living only for people that succeed to become a "human", not for a failed human like me, not for a monster like me...

a failed human like me... a monster like me... is nothing but a trash of humanity...

it god exist, no wonder I never succeed to have a relationship with a woman, whether I that rejected by women, or I the one that rejected the women... and I have a small penis as well... because god protect all women from a monster like me... because... I destined to be hated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.