where's the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Malcontent, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

My life has completly gone to shit. My dog is dying of cancer, the one person in my life that I thought cared has just gone, I'm crying as I'm writting this cos I have arthritis. At fucking 22 I need hip and knee replacements. I keep losing my memory, I can't even remember what happened yesterday for christ sake. I feel like I can't go on, I wish I could find that one good thing in my life that could keep me going. I just want the pain to stop but it never does
  2. Shad

Shad Active Member

I understand what you mean. The pain will be around for awhile. Occupy your mind with other things. It works sometimes. I had three marriages. The last one I really loved. We lived large, but I wouldve had better odds marrying a vegas hooker! At least I wouldve know she was doing and not behind my back. I hope that cheered you up a little. Oh and avoid country music.
    Take Care Shad
  3. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

Hey Mal,

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles :sad: I wish I could offer some wonderful words of wisdom to resolve your troubles in a heart beat. Losing a pet is very difficult, I know that pain. I can't even imagine all the other things on top of that. I guess all I can offer is a :hug: , an ear/shoulder if needed and a "hand" to hold for support.

Hang in there Mal
  4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Just, sorry to hear all of this. All I can say is, try to get through this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.