1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where's the point?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Malcontent, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

My life has completly gone to shit. My dog is dying of cancer, the one person in my life that I thought cared has just gone, I'm crying as I'm writting this cos I have arthritis. At fucking 22 I need hip and knee replacements. I keep losing my memory, I can't even remember what happened yesterday for christ sake. I feel like I can't go on, I wish I could find that one good thing in my life that could keep me going. I just want the pain to stop but it never does

2. Shad

Shad Active Member

I understand what you mean. The pain will be around for awhile. Occupy your mind with other things. It works sometimes. I had three marriages. The last one I really loved. We lived large, but I wouldve had better odds marrying a vegas hooker! At least I wouldve know she was doing and not behind my back. I hope that cheered you up a little. Oh and avoid country music.
    Take Care Shad

3. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

Hey Mal,

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles :sad: I wish I could offer some wonderful words of wisdom to resolve your troubles in a heart beat. Losing a pet is very difficult, I know that pain. I can't even imagine all the other things on top of that. I guess all I can offer is a :hug: , an ear/shoulder if needed and a "hand" to hold for support.

Hang in there Mal

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Just, sorry to hear all of this. All I can say is, try to get through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.