Whew!!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by BlackPegasus, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

The lady from the domestic violence center called. The support group meets on Thursday. This is a big relief. I hope it helps me.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Glad to hear it. I hope it helps too. I find the support group I attend for mood disorder is about the most helpful of all my treatments. It feels so comforting being in a group of others that know and share my feelings. I feel like I'm not alone and belong somewhere. Let me know how it goes!

3. **S**

**S** Guest

that's great news, i hope too that it helps you.

thinking of you :hug:

4. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

I hope you will be better

5. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Hey, thats good news! Im happy for you :)

6. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

that's good news. Hope it all goes well :hug:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sure you will find it to be supportive. Being with others that can relate to you and offer strength can make all the difference in the world. :hug:

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

that great news hun :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hope it helps you too :hug:

10. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. Been busy with work and haven't been on much.

Anyway i was so tired to other day and didn't feel like going but went anyway. Did some "one on one" work mostly as the rest of the group was dealing with shelter business. I am glad I went. There is absolutely no discrimination which is what I needed. not on sex, religion, finances, age, race..nothing. my story isn't quite the same as everyone's which worries me. I think at times people forget not all abusive situations are identical, even if they share many similarities. Just like not all abused people are alike. So anyway I've got to set up a private meeting for next week since I work the next few weeks on the night of group.

Work is alright..or it was except for a communication mix up with me stuck in the middle. I can't wait to get on somewhere else. I did two days of training on computer and today was first on the job and I did really well and everyone said I did really well but they messed up my schedule and I only got four hours.

After that had a meeting for a group I'm in and discovered I'd screwed up without even realizing it and people are mad at me. Honestly I have no clue. So anyway I was confused and hurt and not to mention they told me they'd be here for me and none of them have...well one has. I mean the least they could do is understand that I'm going through a hard time. Maybe say I should take a break since things are so hard. But no. I'm expected to be perfect and to always be cheerful. All I could think of were those images of cutting my wrist again.

I really just want to be left alone. I want to have my privacy and my space and I want to be treated like I matter. Right now if it weren't for a few wonderful friends...I don't know what I'd do. Those friends accept me as I am. But what if I lose them?

I cannot risk that!!! I am tired of being disappointed. I am utterly worthless.

What i wouldn't give to have a partner at home to listen to me and understand and comfort me and tell me it would be alright. I've never had that before. That's all I ever wanted. Someone who cares about me.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.