Which Emoticon Do You Prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
We started playing this game in chat a few minutes ago, so I figured why not bring it here too, all in a spirit of good fun!

Basically, we post two emoticons.. and we say.. which do you pick??

Question 1:

Which hairdo do you prefer?

:bubbles: or :pixie:

Speedy

Staff Alumni
:piano: Piano (but only because I grew up playing it for years and I can't play the guitar)

Would you rather be kissed or consoled?

:cheekkiss: or :console:

pppqp

I like both but the console emoticon here is really cute.
So, :console:

Which food would you like to eat right now?
:donut: or :cake: ?

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Since I've had a lot of chocolate lately, I'd have to go with the donut. :donut: I could sure cherish a trip to Dunkin' Donuts or Krispy Kreme!!! Love it! My favorite flavor is strawberry, and the sprinkles are SO delicious. :)

Would you rather dance like the first or second emote?

:barmy: or :trolls:

pppqp

I guess this one is how I dance in real life :trolls: lol

Which one would you like to prove exist?
:ghost: or :alien: ?

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I'm scared of aliens.. especially that emote.. :lol!: So I'll go with ghosts :ghost:.. especially as there are friendly ghosts too! I'm not so sure that all aliens may be too friendly!! Hehe.. but this is all mindless speculations from me!

If there were a competition that meant a lot to you where you wanted to win but fell short, would you rather get the :2nd: or :3rd: place trophy? There is no monetary prize, but basically.. would you rather come super close at 2nd place.. or farther away from the winning score.. at 3rd?

pppqp

I choose :3rd: It's more disappointing when you get the 2nd place ... almost there!

How do you listen to music?
:headphones: or :stereo: ?

Speedy

Staff Alumni
:stars: I love this emoticon so much. What a happy and optimistic fella!

Which one wins in this epic Star Wars battle?

:starwars:

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I'm going to have to go with :blub:
That emoticon really gets to me emotionally if used repetitively and in succession. It simulates real crying so well and almost makes me feel like I'm obligated to cry naturally as well, if that makes sense.

Which one of the following is more endearing to you? They are both eerily similar:

:stupid2: or :stupid:

pppqp

Yeah.. he looks really sad :blub: Looking at him makes me want to cry too :sad:

The second one is more endearing because of his handwriting!

Which hat do you prefer?
:unclesmile: or :canadian:

Speedy

Staff Alumni
In the spirit of Jehuty visiting chat today for the first time in quite a while, the question is this:

Does the green creature/critter in this emoticon eat all the cheese? What is this creature/critter doing??

:Jehuty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00