Which famous person will play as you in a movie about your life?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by boo, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Maybe this thread have been done before, not sure... anyhoo.
    Which famous person will play as you in a movie about your life? or Biography. :smile:

Oh boy, since i'm asian the choice will be VERY limited. Lol. Maybe Louis Koo ... okay i'm not as handsome but if you ever saw the movie "Bullet over summer" he's very like me lolz

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
  2. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

Christian Clemenson from Boston Legal for sure, he'd have to shave his head though. His character Jerry Espenson was such an inspiration, coping with his various problems to become a brilliant lawyer and Christian played him so well.

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

What're you talking about, Boo?!
    "since i'm asian the choice will be VERY limited" < There are LOTS of asian actors out there... unless you're talking about English/French speaking asian actors-- in that case -___- yeah, you're right.
    lol

I pick Thora Birch.
    She has a very young face; she's got loads of experience in acting, she is emotional and she can play really twisted characters as well as mature/sweet characters. Although her physical build is a bit thicker than my own- I think she could do the best job portraying me in a movie.
    But damn... she's way sexier than me... -_- bigger bewbs, too. XD
    Her eyes aren't green though- so, contacts, I guess... or maybe no one would give a crap because no one knows who I am. haha

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Yes, that's why i said the choice would be very limited. And that's also why i picked a hong kong actor. Most Hollywood asian actors are nothing but sterotypes. meh

Holy shit! Ok, erm Thora Birch doesn't look like that pic in movies. That pick is making my sense tingle..

5. KittyGirl

lol- I'll say!
    She's been in Maxim a couple of times... little Thora has grown up, apparently. XD

...I loved Hocus Pocus. one of my favourite movies as a kid. I still watch it when it's on TV every Halloween.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

OOhhh Boo must be handsome...:cool::wink:

for me -Paget BRewster from Criminal Minds....
    someone tells me I look like her but I def can't see the likeness...we have the same noses though...LOL

7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Ohhh, she's a fine looking lady. And no i'm in no way handsome like Louis Koo. But he can play bad boy like character and also cool like stubborn attitude that would resemble me. Oh boy, i shouldn't have mention that movie! Now i remember i had a huge crush on Michelle XXXXXX KAwaiiiii!!!!!

8. KittyGirl

WoWoW! XD
    She looks SO cute with short hair! Great jawline :eek:
    I's jealous~

And Paget Brewster is a lovely lady! Her nose is gorgeous, IV - if you have the same nose... dayum!
    I'd hazard to guess that SF has some very attractive people hanging around; who don't think they are attractive. Snap out of it, people! Yer' beautiful!

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Yea, it's true. I've seen some very beautiful looking people on SF. Mostly girls that is... :D ok i'm biased.

Michelle is ok looking now. She's old at 35. But during the 1999 era she was my fantasy girl :D

And i don't know if FlyingDutchMan might see this thread but i nominate Bruce Willis to play him LOLOLOLOL, he'll get the joke... :D

10. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

*thinkingthinkingthinking* :dunno:

:D

11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You're telling me THIS doesn't look like FDM... ROTFL :rofl: He could be your older twin...

12. flyingdutchmen

fdm isn't bald like bruce, its just that fdm is a bit taller than his hair :unsure:

:D

13. KittyGirl

FDM looks like BRUCE WILLIS?!

**drools**
    XD
    And that would be an awesome pick to play anyone in a movie... at the very LEAST- you know lots of people will show up to see the movie-!

14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

HAR HAR!!! best excuse ever.

QUOTE=KittyGirl;953714]FDM looks like BRUCE WILLIS?!
    **drools**
    And that would be an awesome pick to play anyone in a movie... at the very LEAST- you know lots of people will show up to see the movie-![/QUOTE]

Yes, FDM has many "similarity" to Bruce. :D :rotfl:
    You should hear FDM say the sentence "Yippie kay yay mother******" You will swear it's John McClane

15. flyingdutchmen

Realy, girls its not that hard to choose between fdm and Boo is it :D

16. boo

boo Well-Known Member

This is the last time i'll show you my pics... So be it, ladies meet FDM in 20 years

17. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

what's FDM?

18. boo

boo Well-Known Member

It's an acronym for flyingdutchmen

19. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Angelina Jolie :p

oh how i wish! hahahah

no probably Sandra bullock, or ellen page.

20. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

that's a hard question... if i was older and with shorter hair: Viggo Mortensen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.