Which Medications do you Take??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjoooggg2

I wonder how many of us require meds?

Doctor thinks my depression is affecting my blood pressure. I've been given up to three blood pressure meds at one time. He also wanted me to take anti depressants which I refused because I think that I don't need them. I am currently taking 2 blood pressure meds.

Digital Angel

I'm not taking any, but doctors always try to prescribe it to me. I try to explain to them I've never been in anything close to an ideal life where things are going right but it's futile. They most usually try to push it because it brings in money for drug companies.

Don't let them force you to take anything you don't want to. :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just 1. Citalopram,its an anti depressant. I've been forced back on it again. :(

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
1) Prolixin
2) geodon
3) Cogentin
4) Effexor
5) Lamitcal
I am a walking pharmacy..It takes a combiation of these meds to keep me stable..I tried going wiyhout them and I was a mess. So for me the meds work...

KJAB

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Lexapro
Priadel
Xanax
Zispin
Stilnocht

Stranger1 I"m with you...meds do work... at least I get good sleep now... I don't really care about side effects, maybe that's not what you wanna hear. If you're doctor is prescribing Anti Ds maybe you should get another opinion, or two. Chances are some anti ds will help if they ALL agree...
best of luck...

Little_me

I'm on Zoloft and Zyprexa. This is a great combination I think, I've had it for a year now... And I take some sleeping pills called "Propiomazine" too when needed, but I almost never use them.
Edit: Zoloft is an antidepressant. Zyprexa is an antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia, but I use a low dose to control my anxiety (which was controlling my life before).

Aaron

1) Prolixin
2) geodon
3) Cogentin
4) Effexor
5) Lamitcal
I am a walking pharmacy..It takes a combiation of these meds to keep me stable..I tried going wiyhout them and I was a mess. So for me the meds work...

My meds have just been changed just been changed and one change is from Mirtazapine to Effexor.

Loco72

I am currently on 300 mg Lamictal, 15 mg Abilify, and 150 mg Seroquel. My PDoc is weaning me off Abolify and building my Seroquel dosage up to 300 mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00