Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Crying

Votes: 17 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BOLIAO

i just lay down in bed with a pillow over my head hoping to die without doing anything to myself. I'm going to do it again. Been doing this for the past few weeks. at least it keeps me alive to please my old folks that i continue living.

ScarsandHopes

I find smoking to be the best form of relief, for the simple fact that when I smoke I'm alone and have music. It really helps to just have one place where I can go and think... Or not think >_>

It's strange. All of these things that are supposed to bring me "relief" just make me more and more stressed out. First, I'll start out on what seems to be a perfectly normal evening, just listening to music. Then I'll open a drink, and then a few hours later I'm screaming obscenities and bashing my head against a wall. I have no idea why this happens other than my adrenaline is always rushing. When I'm done and the bruises are have formed, I sit down and go "Jesus Christ, why the hell did I do that?" and I honestly don't know. I've tried not getting aggressive but it always ends with me in bed, staring at the ceiling, and screaming at God for making me a lunatic for several hours before falling asleep in an exhausted heap. So hitting walls is better, I think, at least it gets the rage out and lets me get a semblance of normal rest. I just wish that I could relax sometimes because I'm always on edge. You never know when something is going to happen, so you have to be ready. Psychologists are just in it for the money and don't give two flying fucks about you so the only thing that lets me relax is alcohol and acting out my anger in the safety of my home, where I'm not around anybody who can see me. I know that if anybody saw the real me they'd make me go to the hospital and I don't want to go. So I act during the day--I'm a pretty damn good actor at this point. I deserve the Oscar. So fuck you, Ben Afleck. Fuck you.

daredhead

Painting or writing, anything to just get the emotion out. My dog is also a big help, he is always there and non-judging unlike almost everyone else I know.

ToHelp

Stupid Hat -

Fuck the psychologist and go for a psychiatist who can evaluate and medicate you appropiately. Could turn you life around and that's just thing. You can never know man unti you try.

As to the topic "Which method of self-relief is better in your opinion?" Oh well hell that's SLEEP for me.

But when we face life awake: hydrocodone (Vicodin), Oxys. MDMA. Three of the top synthesized drugs to have graced/accursed mankind.

Accursed because any method of psyhe refief by via drugs alsomst by cosmic law MUST be but for while. Life demands living and not escape (unless of course one is set on sel-deliverance and leaving "the moral coil" (see my next topic as Shakespeare describes life).

Veering off-topic for just a blip. God is a Monster. Bet you haven't read that before, anywhere. :smile:

If that offends you, just look at the world. Understand that it's not just what we bring ourselves ("free will")but is equally what some "God" allows the most innocent to suffer. The child. The baby. The most vulnerable among us.

Most of us have the mental capacity to "accept Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior."

Or Allah!

Many do not and the religionists at that point will cop out: "Well: Mysterious are the ways His wonders to perfrom," not realizing they are a hair's breath from being apologists.

I'm off to make my new mini-thesis here (Look for Shakespere in the title.

ToHep

Last edited by a moderator:
music + crying.

I would "eat my feelings" if it made me feel relief, but depression has taken away my appetite so I'll only eat when I'm super-weak. I don't cut anymore because I'm worried about infection. I don't smoke because I don't want my skin to age prematurely. I don't like alcohol. And I can't even get up the will to masturbate :)mad:) and I have weird guilt issues when I do.

DS

Account Closed
never needed a method of self relief until recently. stumbled upon some lovely meds. Don't think it's so much the meds that provide the relief, as it is the anticipation/obession, action of taking, and knowing how easy it would be to take too much. but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00