Which of these suicide methods would work without failing?...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anonymousboy, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymousboy

Anonymousboy Member

<methods>

As much as I am determined to enf my life, I am afriad of the pain or if it doesn't go successful and I am just ill and the embarrasment, I guess I am kind of a wuss in that way, any suggestions please?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Re: Would these suicide methods work with failing?...

no one will give u methods or advice on killing youself, this is a pro life forum.
    we would prefer to help and support u

take care

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Anonymousboy,

Please check out the FAQ section :hug:

SF is a pro life forum, suicide methods cannot be discussed.

Do you want to tell us why you are feeling this way? :arms:

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Why do you want to kill yourself?

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Can't help you with your question it is out of the question for methods!!

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please do not ask us for methods here as you will find the only methods we will give are things to help you continue living. We are a pro-life site. I would like to know what has brought you to this point in your life.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Anonymousboy. No suicide method is guaranteed. There is always a chance that you will survive and be in more pain than you are now. We're not allowed to discuss suicide methods, but we can talk about why you want to end your life. :hug:

8. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

Hey, I came here looking for methods too. I quickly found out that this is a pro-life site. I've had my whole suicide planned out for over a year with the date, time and method too. Coming here actually helped, this is the first time in 3 years that I'm actually RECONSIDERING suicide. :blink: I don't know, maybe if you give SF a chance they can help you too. :hug: Please don't hesitate to PM me if you need someone to talk to.

9. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Congratulations and very well said :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.