which suicide song?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hello, im making preperations for my suicide and im looking for songs, has anyone got any suggestions?

i have this song in my head but i dont know the title of it, i remember the melody and shraps of the lyrics, but i cant find it on google. part of the lyrics i remember is:
    "noone noone noone can hear you cry-y-y" and "those memories, those memories" and the guy who sings it has a dreary singing voice if i would hear the song, id be able to pinpoint it exactly.
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

This forum is not to help people commit suicide, it's to support people so that they DON'T commit...can you tell us why you feel this way?
  3. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

yes, please talk what is troubling you. You are welcome to share your thoughts, many here will relate to your experience. These tendencies are temporary and need to be understood objectively not subjectively rationalised.
    My Pm is open if you ever need to. :hug:
  4. jimmy88

jimmy88 Well-Known Member

Somethin badass that says "I'm too cool for life" like say.. Van Halen's Runnin with the Devil, ftw
  5. Cpt-Fantastic

hello thanks for the replys, i could vent my frustrations but it would just end in a dreary mess of endless thoughts that go nowhere, story of my life. im more here for the companionship in suicide i kinda made up my mind. btw van halen, totally fucking awesomeness
  6. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

please vent into a dreary mess of endless thoughts...usually those are the most entertaining

and please go talk to somebody...
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

why do you want to die lullo?
  8. Cpt-Fantastic

Here is the thing.
    I'm having what you might call a crisis of faith.
    Simply put, I cant decide what path to follow so i just sit here spinning my wheels.
    I cant figure out who i want to be, you know. its my indecision that paralyzes me and hurts the ones around me. i cant stop feeling this restlessness. I mean, a moment like this yeah, i know what i want, and then that moment passes and i become like this ghost
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't understand ....why is it hurting the ones around you?
    why do you have to decide anything at the moment? if you can't decide- that doesn't mean you have to die does it?
  10. Cpt-Fantastic

Good morning, IV2010.
    time plays tricks on you.
    One day you're dreaming.
    The next, your dream has become your reality.
    It was the best of times.
    If only someone had told me.
    Mistakes were made, hearts were broken, harsh lessons learned.
    My family goes on without me,
    while I drown in a sea of self-pity.
    I don't know how I got here.
    But here I am, rotting away in self-pity.
    There are things I need to figure out, for others sake, at least.
    The clock is ticking. The gap is widening.
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

12. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi lullo
    I am going to tell you something that might be hard to believe. Its in response to what you said "I cant figure out who i want to be, you know. its my indecision that paralyzes me and hurts the ones around me."
    Lulo,do you think that if you took your life it would hurt the people less? I would bet lots of money that it would hurt them more. I say this in the kindest way. Just want you to know that when people (myself included) are feeling this way, we cannot see how much our passing would hurt those who we love and who love us. Staying here, alive, will hurt them much less. Again, I say this with lots of kindness in my heart for you.
  13. lapazyelamor

lapazyelamor Well-Known Member

You don't want to define your life and death in one song but I know il be listening to shadow of the day by linkin park the night I do it within two weeks il be gone thank god all the best
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.