Which were you in school?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Oct 26, 2010.

?

1. I was the Bully.

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. I was Teased & Harrassed

28 vote(s)
    45.2%
  3. I was neutral - nobody bothered me, and I bothered nobody.

28 vote(s)
    45.2%
  4. I was friends with everybody.

5 vote(s)
    8.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I was neutral, made some enemies but mostly neutral.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Grades 1-6 I had a group of friends, didn't interact much outside it. Grades 10-12 much the same. Grades 7-9 involved being bullied.

3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Back then i was teased and harrassed, currently i do my best to bully Boo on as many occasions as possible. Go Messenger ! :D

4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I was bullied all the way through. College started off okay, but soon that went to pot too. However I'm past all of that and am doing.. well, better than I was then, at least.

5. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

From 11 to 16 I was bullied pretty relentlessly, 16-18 were fine but the damage was done.
    I took two years away from education and I was genuinely surprised when the people here have all been really wonderful to me when I expected em to turn their noses up at me.

6. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

"I was friends with everybody."

7. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

For me, it's more of a 'Which ARE you....?' :laugh:

I'm a lot more of a neutral person, I don't really go outside the boundries of myself. But things'll probly have the chance to go to shit soon.

8. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

Hmmm... I'm still in school (Sophomore) but I can't really choose an option in the poll because in Kindergarten, I was friends with everybody. Then from Grade 1st to 8th, I was bullied and teased. Now from Grade 9th and 10th I'm neutral. People know not to mess with me therefore I don't have to mess with nobody. Pretty much most my school years though I was bullied, but I do believe I'll stay neutral due to the fact that everyone knows how Bipolar I can get. :biggrin:

9. Untouchable

Untouchable Well-Known Member

I was pretty much neutral. But also harassed and teased occassionally.

10. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well, I was like a friend to everyone- no matter what 'group' they were in; AND I was teased, harassed, stalked and beaten.
    Kindergarten to grade 12.

11. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

I was friends with everyone in my school and got on very well, but I got bullied by boys(I'm female) from another school for two years and that was grim.

12. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i was invisible as much as i could be all throughout school....

13. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I voted for neutral although I'm more of an in-between; I did get teased and bullied quite memorably in grades 5 and 7, but I was definitely neutral and not teased at all during the other years.

14. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

well to be honest I think I was in all categories...I was bullied and harassed in 7th grade, then was neutral and friends with everyone...it happened once where I was a bully, but my friend's younger foster sis was being harassed by this other fat girl and her two friends, so me, my friend and another girl went to talk to them...well we did a bit of threatening...so the bullying stopped...but still its bullying...

15. alison

alison Well-Known Member

Neutral. No one knew who I was, which is how I wanted it :)

16. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Even though I was much bigger than all the other kids I was a violent anti social loner which meant that I was bullied thought out both primary and intermediate.

However that all stopped after I sent several of the bullies to hospital via broken arms,legs,noses etc.

Funnily enough I'm good friends with most the bullies today.

17. Withdrawn

Withdrawn Well-Known Member

I was teased and harrassed because of my taciturnity and my undeveloped social skills.

18. Ptitz

Ptitz Well-Known Member

i was the class clown all the way through school. for the rest pretty neutral. had some bully friends, had some harassed friends. didnt really like most of my classmates tho.

19. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I was bullied.
    I tried to be neutral and just mind my own business but i was an easy target for bullies. It was worse when my brother and sisters friends bullied me.

20. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I was somewhere in the middle. At first I was teased a lot, because I was the only kid in the district who had vision problems. But I had way too much attitude and fought back, so it didn't last long. During middle and high school, I had a few really good friends, but I definitely wasn't friends with everyone. I tried to stay neutral, but I got into a few fights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.