Which Would Be Healthier?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Forgotten_Man, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So everywhere I go people tell me I project my own self-hatred onto others. I make them hate me through my own self hatred. So recently, I have been thinking about adopting the persona of no one is good enough for me. You know, I am alone because the rest of the world is garbage. They all want to leech off my awesomeness.

So I am curious which is worse? I have to wonder because most people would say that both are terrible choices. However, let's pretend that you have to choose between only those options.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

The first one is definitely worse K :)

Yes, you are awesome......... but you won't be attractive thinking people are leeches, and who would want a relationship with a leech? The rest of the world is, yes, screwed (imo also) but it helps to understand why and that we don't have to be part of its screwiness hun.

And truly awesome people are those who don't try to impress others with how awesome they are....... cos then they're not awesome any more :)

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Why do I make threads at the absolute worst time? Anyway, back onto the topic in question.

The on reason why I have to ask about which is worse Precious. Is because choice number 2 is a lie. So I figure that constantly lying is pretty bad too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.