White dove/susan-anyone know?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by shades, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Didn't know where to put this! I know many of you know her and that her surgery was about 1-2 weeks ago, can't remember. Anyone know anything or heard from her?

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Haven't seen her around.

Nor daisychain, for that matter.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I hope they are ok :(

4. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

No I haven't heard from her, really hope she's alright.

5. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I know White Dove said something about a medical procedure, and that she wasn't SURE if or when she'd be back.

But Daisychain is who I am really worried about... she didn't say anything... but hasn't posted since the 17th!

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

DC was going to London for vacation with relatives I think, so maybe she just stayed longer...but you're right it is worrysome. Susan was having an operation on her ear and said something about taking a bunch of pills right before the operation. I told her she shouldn't do this of course and also that they'd find out anyway.

Someone else also mentioned to her that if she did that, they'd postpone her surgery and she would just not be able to have the surgery right away.

Doesn't anyone know how to get in touch with Daisy (Lynn)? through her mother or someone?

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'd like to keep this open a little longer> Does anyone know when Daisychain (Lynn) was going on her trip, with whom and for how long? I thought she told me cousins for like a week to 10 days to London. She should have been back long ago.

Does anyone know Lynn well enough to find out who was supposed to take care of her dogs? Know her mother? Anything?

8. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I texted lynn a few hours ago but she hasn't replied yet :unsure:

9. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

PLEASE let us know if you hear from her!!! :please:

10. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Yes of course :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.