who am I kidding. Ill never do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bleach, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Ill just contiue to live out this miserable, pathetic existance like I already hav been doing. Perhaps cut myself a few times in an aborted attempt at suicide but Ill never go all the way. Im destin[imged to live a life of completely dull and hopless solitude
  2. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

I'm sorry buddy, I'm in a similar boat with the isolation thing, I lost everyone I had two years ago and have been nearly completely alone since. I'm not the best at advice but hang in there, know that some people are feeling similar to how you are, you're not alone.
  3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Holdd onnnnn if you feeeel like lettttingg goooo

(Hold On - Good Charlotte)
  4. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

But don't you see, the fact that you choose to abort your suicide attempt shows a strength of character. You choose to live on and that goes to show you can do it. Keep holding on in there, even if it's by the skin of your teeth at times. xx
  5. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that pal. Good luck.
  6. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

I've never actually attempted suicide, I was just talking hypothetically.

The strength of character remark is funny. I guess at this point, not killing myself might be braver than suicide. But it's still less courageous than attempting the things that could maybe make me happy with my life. Which is pretty pathetic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.