who am i?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bluemowse, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluemowse

bluemowse New Member

Hi. I'm mowse. I'm not sure where to start. I'm 27 and have been dealing or trying to deal with depression and anxiety for 13 years or there abouts. I got a bit better about 4years ago, but in the last year i'm falling, fast. All the old plans I made are back in my head. I don't feel I can talk to anyone about it. I don't even have anything to say. But i'm here. And i've searched out this place and i'm writing this. So if someone wants to talk, go for it. I don't expect miracles, or anything much. I need help. But i'm not sure I can take it, or if anyone really can, or will. Mowse x

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi mowse.. welcome.. am jim and i am old guy of almost 65 yrs now.. been around most everything by now.. have fought severe depression myself forever.. recently the remeron and trazodone makes most a each day almost liveable.. take a look at all the forums adn posts in there..chatrooms usually have someone in them.. got any questions about this place please let us know.

ever need a shoulder and a hand always feel free to send me a message and let me know.. do not bite or impose myself on anyone.. always at your speed and wishes..

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, mowse!

Thanks for writing to us....hope the site is comfortable for you after you soak up the atmosphere. Please take care, and I am grateful to have you with us. :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I hope you can find the support you need to help you better deal with your depression and thoughts that go along with it. Take care mowse.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You made the first step by talking to us here. I hope that you will find the help and support you need here. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Anytime you want to talk, feel free to message me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.