Who are the ones....?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Gypsy_Girl, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

Hi to all,
    i am just wondering not instigating people towards suicide...

Ok which of the following things which you think a person may be the most prone to suicide a balding young man/woman, a man/woman whose plastic surgery failed or a person whose bf/gf left them... Or maybe i should say which of the above 3 would feel the most terrible....? As i have read that people have killed themselves over either one of these 3 which is a very sad matter...

Personally i feel a balding young person and a person whose plastic surgery has failed would feel the most terrible.....

2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

May I ask why this matters? It's individuals at the end of the day, idk profiling people who feel down can be dodgy, or comparing them. It all depends on the person and their circumstances, life experiences.. I really don't want to say which in general would be worse as all three have their own connections to personal and emotional loss, let alone physical loss. Comparing them kinda overshadows one to another imo. Sorry..

But really may I ask why you're curious? At another sight, all three of their own connections to permenant loss, just in different aspects. The feelings and things associated to hair loss or a failed plastic surgery or the loss of ones partner(soul mate) will ravage a person completely differently. Or they might not even phase them. It depends on how it means to them, and how deep it hits their connection to life imo.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
  3. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

I know of people who committed suicide due to these problems and trust me it was hell as what they were facing before they took their lives....
    We will never know how bad something is until we experience it.. Lucky it was not me but i can understand their feelings....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.