Who are you?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Ziggy, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

Maybe some people think I'm stupid and ugly, but others may think I'm clever and handsome. So which is true? All descriptions of me are meaningless, I'm tall to some people, short to others. So there is no 'me'. Now if I were to die tonight some people would say "Oh your parent would miss you" but if there's no 'me' then who would they miss? All they would miss is something which they'd created within their own minds. That just seems a bit odd to me. What's it got to do with me? It's more about their own thought patterns surely?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
  2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

You are who you want to be, but you are still of flesh and bone so you are physically there.
  3. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

to be quite honest even though i think along these sort of lines , does it really matter?
  4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I think, or more believe there are different perceptions, but in truth, everyone only sees and puts together what you give off, for the most part. I find that my family and the people around me do not know what I draw myself from, and exsist in. Quite honestly it's something words would only change if i tried to explain, i think atleast.

People would miss what theyve gotten from me, how theyve put me into their lives, how I've touched their lives, and those moments I fill their lives with something to focus on, that isnt directly just themselves. I dont know, but the more i focus on who and what i am, beyond everything that we know, It's more of a challenge and one of isolation. Being with others is a lifeboat, a sense of "stability" to numb my internal depth senses and thoughts that do revolve around the world or myself, if that makes sense. I find lots of people live off this liveboat relationship 99% of the time, bouncing off eachother with another perception of life.

If i were to leave, there would be a void in that web of connections between people and experiences that I was part of. To me it's a waste of time, yet, sometimes i feel i need it, so maybe it is very important, or maybe like an addict, that feeling of need is merely withdraw. I think there's a fine balance, we are here, that's not by chance in my opinon. Its just unfortunate, it really seems you can live your entire life, years, months, weeks, days, seconds, moments and never see what you can see, just bouncing off everything else in life as it lives and comes upon you, or you can end it all. Either way, they both sound the same to me, no greater understanding thats what i think in a nutshell
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

You're right, it doesn't matter.
  6. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last - Who exist from everlasting to everlasting. :wink:
  7. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I like that Blake.

We, suicidal are nothing more than connectors for other people's lives. We are lights in their night skies. Depending on how much they care about us we either grow or shrink in our intensity. I personally find comfort in knowing that the James behind the mask is needed if only to complete somebody else's picture.

Fulfills all the necessary self-punishment the Catholics teach :laugh: . Martyrdom , martyrdom! :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.