Who blames others? Who accepts ALL blame?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KJAB, May 20, 2009.

Who blames others? Who blames self

Poll closed May 27, 2009.
  1. Entirely Yourself

13 vote(s)
  2. Entirely Others

0 vote(s)
  3. A bit of both

15 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'd like to have an idea of what balance of people believe that they are ENTIRELY responsible for their own suicide, or if they blame others in ANY way, or if they blame others ENTIRELY. Personally, I'm in the middle. And I hate myself so much more for that. I wish I could be one way or the other.
  2. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

I balme myself entirely because at the end of the day I was the one that caused the situation I am in & were I to lose the fight (which I dont intend to do, I want to live I think) then I would still be the only reason to blame (just then others would have something to blame me for)
  3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

a bit of both, as because of the actions of others i would be unable to act, here too a paradox
  4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Entirely myself :poo:
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I don't like the word blame.
    I do not blame others for the state I'm in nor do I blame myself. I take responsibility, I think that is a better way of putting it. Not putting myself down in the process.
  6. LeafQQ

LeafQQ Member

I completely blame myself... i don't get why I can't be happy like other people.. and if i am it lasts minutes... maybe i should try to be stronger...
  7. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I can't really say I blame anyone for my rough times, blame doesn't do much but stress you out. Iloveyou said it pretty well, I know I'm going to screw up sooner or later so it doesn't make sense to get bent out of shape when I do.
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I did some things I shouldn't have, people around me did some things they shouldn't have... I think that's the major cause of my depression.
  9. michaelx

michaelx Member

I will blame myself entirely. Most things that have happened in my life are 100% due to my fault.
  10. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I blame myself, because in my situation it was illegal drugs (according to all the doctors I've seen) that led to my depression and bi-polar condition being as severe as it is.

However, maybe there is a middle ground, where it is neither our fault or the fault of others. That being depression or other psychological and chemical issues that are medical in nature. Also, there are terminal cancer patients in extreme pain who I don't believe fit into the equation.

I'm pretty sure you weren't counting these in your question, which is completely valid otherwise.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I totalyy blame myself.. I have always been to trusting and easy going.. People see that as a wekkness and take advantage of you.. If I was stronger and refused to let people use me I probably wouldn't have found myself in this condition.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.