Who can I call?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mtg, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtg

    mtg New Member

    Every day is worse than the one before. I'm trying but I really can't hold on much longer. I'd like to be able to confess my feelings to someone, like my doctor, but I don't want to be reported and possibly hospitalized. Is there anyone I can talk to who does not have to report my suicidal feelings???

    Please someone tell me who I can turn to for help.
  2. WildCherry

    WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

    Do you have a therapist you can talk to, or a family member or friend you can tell?

    Would it help for you to post and get things out here? If you need someone to talk to, you can drop me a PM anytime.
  3. You are always free to contact me if you wish. I want to be there for people who are going through the same shit I am. Anytime you need someone.
  4. spidy

    spidy Well-Known Member

    Yesn you have ppl here as you see and pm me anytime too.There are also crisis lines with good councillers and I think a few of these crisis lines now have websites with live councillers ready to talk as well.If you have a therapist is another good source and unless you are uncontrollably suicidle they wont hospitalise you.Vent here as much as you want and need to as alot of caring and understanding ppl here on this forum as well.Please take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.