**Who Cares!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel maorly upset right now, sitting here crying so much. I feel so damn empty. Like i have no life in me, im just ....... empty.

I feel so tempted to do something RIGHT NOW and i really don't know whats stopping me, i really don't. Maybe sitting here writing this is keeping me from it, what happens when im finished? what am i gonna do? Im gonna look for my things. The things that make the pain go away for awhile.

Theres no one i can properly open up to. Not a single person i can truely say how i feel. What i think. What i imagine.

Its too much, people threatning to kill themselfs, keeping how they feel inside, i swear to god if someone close to me on here does it then thats the end of me aswell, that aint a threat, thats a PROMISE.

I wanna cut. I wanna burn. I wanna OD. Actually think i might pop up the shop buy some 'things'. Whats to lose. Might aswell have a fucked up body with a fucked up head. Yeah great! who caes anyway. I could drop dead right now and no one would give a shit. I don't even think anyone on here would give a shit.

Even got a date in mind if things are bad. Maybe its a good thing if they do get bad around that time. Anyone else fancy having a ago at me? hurting me around that time? you maybe the lucky onn to push me so far that i do it on that date.

So i best get to it. I'm off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Porcelain

You KNOW very well that people on here care about you. There are forever posts being made saying how much you are cared about. What more do you want? There's only so much that can be done over the internet.

Has something happened? Have you had an argument with your friends on here?

Doing that would only cause more pain to those that look forward to your writings and your very presance on the forum.

Opening up to people is hard, trust me I understand, but holding it inside isn't the answer either. Vent through writing, singing, dancing. I vent through Poetry, and I am not that good at it anyways. Its not about what you can do, its about getting all the raw emotions out in the open, and letting people help you deal with them

You may think "No one has been through what I have!" But you have to remember, your problems arent unique to you. There are always other people who come to these forums, looking for that one person who has been through what they have. You could be that persons only lifeline, and they might only be yours. I am more then willing to listen to you, I am more then willing to help when I can. And I am more then willing to help you through this time.

Israfel

You KNOW very well that people on here care about you. There are forever posts being made saying how much you are cared about. What more do you want? There's only so much that can be done over the internet.

Has something happened? Have you had an argument with your friends on here?
I don't want fuck all!

You wanna know what i want! i wanna fucking die! die right now!

That what you wanted to hear!

Fuck it! Fuck life!

Porcelain

That's not what I wanted to hear.

I wanted to hear you take your own advice and open up and talk about how you really feel inside.....talk about what's really bothering you.

You're clearly angry right now. Thats not a bad thing but channel it towards something else besides harming yourself. Throw things out of your window, scream into your pillow, call me all the names under the sun if it makes you feel better. You know that people here care about you. I know that you know. You can try to convince yourself they don't as much as you like but really, you know, deep down, that you are cared about here. You're crying out for something.......what is it?

B
Vikkers :sad: :hug:
I care a lot about you
And you know I really am not the only one
Ester, terry, matt, sean and a whole bunch people
Vikkers :sad: :hug: dont do it hun

But would you rather use the knife, or see what it truly means to live? Have you not gotten the support and love that you so desire? People don't just hand that away. Repay them with life. Repay them with you keeping yours.

Israfel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00