Who Cares

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LisaMarie, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LisaMarie

LisaMarie Member

Sod it. No-one cares. I'm gonna finish it!

2. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I've read about your life........you're amazing to have come this far.

I dont know what to say to you, apart from slap that GP! How dare he say that to you!.

If you're still here, I hope you can find the courage to seek out different GP's until you find one that wont be an utter idiot.

I know it's hard to belive at this point, but not all men are like that. If you're willing, you could find someone who will look after you properlly..who wont care about any of the bad things and who will love you for who you are.

I know you feel completley helpless right now and as if absolutly nothing could help you, and you've tried so hard.

But if you can find just a shred of a reason, no matter how small, grasp it and dont ever let go of it until you get what you need. There are proffessionals out there who will help you the way they are meant to! you write a letter of complaint to that doctor or whoever you can about him or her and make sure your voice is heard!.

Think about your boys....do they really want to be without you?

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I care hun dont go stick around a while longer and :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:talk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.