who cares.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mandy1, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

NO one does, never mind,42yrs of shit,its time to bow out of this miserable life,Oh ive tried and now its time to give up.

All the meds and therapy aint going to help anymore,im giving up,like i say nevermind

Its my birthday today,and no one remembered,shows how important i am,its my time,F*ck it......
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I am beginning to feel like your stalker lol.

Just wanted to say that I care hun :hug:.

Can't really add to that cos my head isn't exactly in the right place, but I didn't want to leave your post unanswered.

You know where I am...anytime babes.

Please take care...stop drinking, have a cup of tea instead :smile:. If you feel like harming yourself please call someone.

Love you xx
  3. Mandy1

teas a good idea,but it aint going to help,thanx anyway claire x
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Happy Birthday Amanda...please know that ppl can forget something like this and still care a lot...I am horrible remembering birthdays..so please do not take that personally...all the best, J
  5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hey hun, i wanted to let ya know that i care and i dont even kn ow ya. At the end of the day no matter how bad it seems it will always get better eventually. Just take a day at a time. :hugtackles:
  6. ~Claire

It won't help babe but it's better than alcohol right now. If you're drinking it's just going to make you feel worse.

:hug: xx
  7. Mandy1

thankyou sadeyes,but you dont expect your family to forget,thats what hurts me most,my own mother,that hurts,they dont care,so whats the point,ive done nothing to deserve this,they hate me.
  8. Mandy1

Claire im not drinking,i had a couple this afternoon,but im sober 100%..
    Just want to give up right now.
  9. ~Claire

Why do you want to give up hun?
  10. Mandy1

Ihave no one,nothing,im totally alone,today proved to me im alone and its all my fault,ive driven everyone away,i just want to give up,i hate myself so much,oh i cant say no matter how i try.But i want it to end right now.
  11. Mandy1

Wayne thankyou for your reply,and welcome to sf,theres lots of help and support here,hope you find what your looking for,take care .
  12. ~Claire

You have us hun, I know it's not the same as real life, but we do care about you, I care about you.

I don't know what's happened in your life, that's led you to here but I am sure you didn't drive people away. I know today has been hard on you & I know what it's like to have your family forget your birthday. No matter how much you tell yourself that it doesn't bother you, deep down it does cos I guess there's always a little bit of hope that you'll get a card, text or phone call.

Please don't give up Mandy, you're worth so much more than that.

Wish I was there in person to give you a big massive hug :arms: xx
  13. Mandy1

I really want to give up now,my family didnt forget,they no its my bday,just couldnt care less.They have allways hated and despised me and when dad died(my sis and bro are not my dads kids,its complicated!) They turned there back on me.
    Im the one who dont belong in there life,i dont belong no more,i just want to end it right now,i no this sounds stupid,but i hurt and i cant go on anymore nowing they dont love me or want me in there life.
  14. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Only just noticed this thread Mandy as I've not been online. So first off a big Happy Birthday. Sounds like you have a similar relationship with your family as I do with mine. Don't think that nobody cares though because that isn't true.
  15. ~Claire

I know all about complicated families hun, I come from one & yeah the complications were all centered around me, so I may know a little about how you are feeling.

Wrong choice of words in my last post, I know your family didn't forget your birthday, it seemed better to say that rather than they couldn't be bothered to send a card :hug:.

I know it's hard to look to the future, but there is one for you. As much as it's painful hun, you need to build a life for you & maybe that has to be a life that doesn't include them.

16. Mandy1

I cant cope no more ive had enougth,like i said who cares.

Im a waste of space,i cant open up to you,i have all this pain inside,nothing can help,nothing at all....

I just need to end it and that will be it

Goodbye my friends,,Nite nite XX
  17. snowraven

You are not a waste of space Mandy. I know you are having a tough time at the moment but things can improve for you. Please don't give up.
  18. ~Claire

I can only echo what Simon has said hun.
  19. Mandy1

Im ok take no notice,I will c you around x
  20. snowraven

Hope so.:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.