Who died on your birthday?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Young suicider, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Ok so I found this thing off another forum and they had a link to a site that had information on deaths,natural disasters,weird deaths,etc. That happened on your birthday.I only checked a couple things and it seemed pretty accurate.

I can't remember the rules to posting links,but I hope I'm not breaking a rule.I did find out it's of a dating site so I don't see a problem,but if there is feel free to delete it Mods.
    http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/death

I Will say for some days have less information than other days.

On January 25,1996:
    about 151,253 people died
    North American Blizzard of 1996

Feel Free to post as much info from your birthday as you want.There is also is a site that tells you who shares the same birthday as you.I will post that one if this one gets interest.IDK I thought it was fun and quick.

P.S. after you put in your birthday it will ask you to take a quiz,just say no(bottom right corner)

2. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I was always proud that I share the same birthday as Lou Gehrig- and amused over Moe of The Three Stooges...

3. duka

duka Well-Known Member

The day I was born, Osamu Tezuka died. He was the creator of Astro Boy, Kimba the White Lion, and Black Jack.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Julius Caesar (ides of March)

5. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Approximately 147,253 people died worldwide on January 25, 1991.

Bit morbid. But I like morbid.

Apparently no one famous died the exact day I was born (at least, not according to the site)... but my brother would probably find it interesting to know that Al Capone died the day that is now my birthday in 1947. Years before I was born, but regardless.

6. GreySand

GreySand Member & Antiquities Friend

On my actual birthday Dwight D. Eisenhower died...

7. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Nothing of note happened on the actual day i was born but on my birthdate in 1584 IVAN THE TERRIBLE died.Nice guy apparently :)

8. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

richard pryor :/

9. james43

james43 New Member

I saw a list of celebrities died on birthday and for most of them it was an unfortunate coincidence and their death was caused by an illness. There were a few suicides as well.

10. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

They don't have anyone for my specific day and year. J. R. R. Tolkien died exactly 10 years earlier though. Neat. I didn't know that.

11. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Jimi Hendrix died on my birthday 20 years ago! I didn't know that :eek:

12. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Nobody remotely interesting nor that i have heard of ... I am just boring since day one ......

13. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

The father of a friend of mine died on my birthday about 20 years ago. He was a for real Secret Service agent, back in the days when they were still respectable. Died o Alzheimers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.