Who do you blame for your misery?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by suicide_ideation, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you blame yourself? I don't.

Capitalists want you to blame yourself. But capitalists are devil-possessed, and I coudn't care less about them.

Capitalism advantages the selfish. Social darwinism and capitalism are synonymous. The unluckiest and the 'weakest' 'lose'.

Capitalism has failed on so many levels.
    Capitalism's highest value is money.

My city is divided berween very rich neighborhoods and slums.

In communism, people advance together. In capitalism, some are rich and happy, while others are poor and hurt.

As ''part''-''Anarcho-Primitivist'', I couldn't care less about the technological advances in capitalism, etc.

What I hate most about conservatives, is how they view themselves as 'holy', or totally distinct from other animals. They're always dressed impecably, etc. They care more about their couches than starving children.

I'll stop here with capitalism, cuz there's too much other stuff to add, that I'm sure you've all have heard already

So, I mostly blame civilization, then society. I don't blame myself for my misery. I don't think I was ever well equipped to adjust myself in this unnatural world and corrupt society.

Is it even logical to blame oneself? I mean is that stupid or not, to blame yourself? People have been modernized, stupidied and ''civilized''.

2. I blame society, mostly the teachers who discriminated against me in school, and my parents. I hate when parents tell their children that they can grow up to be anything they want to be. Such bullshit! Also, discrimination, neglect, and rejection, will keep someone from ever getting close to becoming successful, if that person is not accepted by society. This world is a horrible place because of the evil society which causes it to be this way.

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I blame myself, always, cause I have intellect and free will yet I make bad choices. I don't do what I should and I do do what I shouldn't. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa. My bad... just too bad it affects those around me. I'm poison and shouldn't be touched or even approached.

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I blame myself, granted situations and issues that arise may not be my fault, they may be others entirely, BUT, in the end it is up to me and only me to bring myself out of that misery. If I choose to dwell on the past and not move on then of course I will be in misery my whole life therefore I blame me.

5. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I am the master of my own demise.

6. ybt

ybt Guest

capitalists aren't really devil possessed, it's just a point of view. so i disagree.

but, right, i don't blame myself, i didn't choose to become depressed...

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

but don't you choose whether or not to get out of the depression. By not seeking help or doing whatever to become better youa re letting yourself live in misery?? No??

8. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

That's funny, 'cos I blame Liberalism. :wink:

9. Civilization is an unnatural state, and our society is pretty bad. And capitalism sucks ass. Christians don't put into question these things, cuz religion cannot exist without civilization. And others, while aware of these facts, it doesn't affect their thinking, as it should. There are psychological reasons to all that, which I won't go into.

So, why are we now, more or less, forced to adapt to this world?

People 'accept' that everything is fine, and that the problem is with them.

I don't understand why people ever blame themselves. Well, there is an answer for everything.

If you're weak or stupid, or 'lazy', or whatever. How is that your fault?

Yes, I believe in hard work, and self-improvement, but it is hard for the generous in a capitalistic society, where greed and self-ambition motivates people.

Competition and pressure exists in capitalism, and destroys people. But it is that same thing, plus exploitation, that grows a country's economy. And destroys the planete.

My point is u r however u r, in a BAD BAD BAD world, and its never ur fault.

Nothing is ever ur fault, really. Not ever.

You are however you are. Sometimes maybe you could have gotten urself help, but didn't. Who cares. It isn't your fault. Maybe you're too stupid. (Is that ur fault too). See nothing in these chain of events is ur fault, ever. We don't always make the best decisions, so what?

Nothing is ever your fault. Yes I believe in self-betterment. But I always put everything in question. I am completely zoomed out. I question civilization and I question everything. I don't ever wanna be become normal. Normal is dumb.

In my case, I have IBS and OCD, and it has ruined my life, the typical capitalist, will tell me OCD is an hoax, and I am only making excuses.

Capitalists will tell you go this way, to the hospital, to heal yourself, and become a functionning robot, again. There's a place for everything in this mechanical world. U always have to adapt, see?

I don't care, btw, if anyone disagrees with me, and tells me hes a cool pervert and a capitalist, arrogantly. Cuz in my mind, maybe im manic or irrational, I think im way more intelligent than anyone in the world. I'm good (unselfish) and intelligent. So to me ur the devil if u support capitalism or filth.

This is an infinite expanding rambling.

Basically, what im saying is that this world is insane and capitalism is pure evil. And that nothing is ur fault. And that humans are treated like garbage in this world.

Survival of the fittest

U can't adapt, u die. Ur unlucky, u die. ''We can't help you, it will slow down everything, cuz everything is run by greed.'' ''But charity exists.''

Humans are treated like garbage in capitalism. While the luckiest, and richest. The rich are lucky, they're best equipped for this ''world'', they're born greedy and selfish, and they have no problems, or are born rich. They're lucky, always. No matter what. Ur born with a good brain, ur lucky, Ur born a hard worker, ur lucky. LUCK LUCK LUCK. Always luck. Don't tell me uve worked hard ur all life, and uve created ur luck. Thats impossible.

We're all different. We're not all the same, where some decide to help themselves, under the same circumstances. and succeed. Some have inherited advantages for this world.

The End. I don't care if my repetitious ramblings, bother the selfish. :)

Amen to my rant.

10. RCC. I am very very very good and intelligent. Don't get arrogant with me.

11. That's a very ugly picture, you've got on display, RCC.

12. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

Just curious, where do you live?

13. Is that a threat or what? Why do u wanna know my location?

I don't live in the jungle. If that's what you thought. Where are you from?

I was a deluded Christian like you. Today unselfishness and logic are the two main elements of the religion I am founding. You can join. You just have to be Unselfish, (not a pervert or greedy), and objective/intelligent, I know not everyone is born intelligent, and it isn't their fault, but if they're not deluded or perverted, they're welcome as well.

My ''Bible'' is in preparation. I am bigger than Jesus, don't you get it, yet? Jesus is a midget next to me.

Amen.

14. Raiden

Raiden Guest

Learn how to accept points of view. Secondly, I blame some of my problems on my family, though in the end it's up to us to find a way to solve it.

15. neverdie

neverdie Guest

I wish I could blame someone, but I can't with the exception of myself.

16. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I blame myself. :sad:

17. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I blame social leeches that take 25% of my paycheck (yes I like to pay rent, eat food and have interent access, I'm a greedy bitch). that, and the fucking war mangers.

18. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

:biggrin:

19. Social leeches? Now, that's harsh. Is anyone gonna ban this despicable person?

20. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

That was a dick thing to say. And he wasn't threatening you, he was just asking where you live so that he could better understand from whence you derive your ideas. Not everybody thinks like you, trying to attack anyone who disagrees with your personal beliefs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.