Who do you trust the most?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Petal, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

1 Doctor/therapist/pharmacist/teacher/friend/bf/gf/psychiatrist etc...

Answer Doctor, she's just fantastic, wouldn't trust any of the rest as much, she knows me very well and has done for years, she's very sweet too treats me very well, so does my pharmacist, I'd be lost without the 2 of them.

2 And online if you needed to get something out who would you turn to?

Answer Alison (wilcherry) she is just the best. I trust a lot of people here online but alison is the person I'd go to if I needed to get something off my chest. I also would like to say all the staff team are amazing and people I can confide in. Clara (Invisiblechid) is my big sister (online :p ) and Greg (Randonguy9) I trust :) Lots of other people I would go to too so sorry if I have not mentioned as I don't want to write a big wall of text.

I appreciate everyone here and offline. You MUST treat people the way you would like to be treated. Be kind to others and yourself.

:thank_you:

2. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

This might make me look like somewhat of an ass, but I trust myself the most. Reason being, I always know what I'm thinking, feeling, what I'm capable of and what I'm not. And regardless of how much I would like to believe the alternative, the same can't be said for other people. I've always had trust issues and probably always will.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I agree with AOM, and that doesn't make you an ass. I trust myself the most, because only I can be sure of my motives. Besides myself, though, I trust my therapist, because I open up to him about how I'm feeling. Don't trust anyone in my family too much. I have a handful of people on here, maybe less than 5, that I can trust. Only one can I trust with pretty much anything.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

My Therapist.

Mom is halfway point.

That's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.