who dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend here since birth?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by asking_advice, May 27, 2011.

1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

who dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend here since birth? and how old are you?

who dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend here since birth? and how old are you?

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I - and there are many of us.

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

:hiya:

By choice. Not by circumstance. I'm fine with it. I think I might be able to manage a pen pal at some point if the mood struck just right. Pen and paper, snail delivery style. Internet is too fast.

4. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Myself, I am turning 24 tomorrow. I suppose it is both choice and circumstance.
    I know that I am not good enough for anyone out there. I have ruined my life in my internet and video-game addiction for instance. Thus, I also don't try in actively looking for one either. Nobody would want to go for someone as damaged and broken as myself, unless there is a girl out there just like me.

5. klodo

klodo Well-Known Member

Me, 43. If you don't have a strong sex drive and are male then its easy to stay a virgin until you die. You just dont go chasing females and they never chase you first. Loneliness is far worse than being a virgin to be honest. However, our entire culture is based on relationships and families so its hard to get by let alone become successful so you survive by becoming a total recluse. How do you even have a group of close friends when they are all doing normal family things and you are alone?

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

In my case, you don't. Full stop. Granted, the reason I have never had a relationship is because I have no interest, either sexual or platonic, in that type of socialization. I have noticed as I get older that faking normalcy for the emotional benefit of my parents and siblings has become harder. In my early 20's when I was putting myself through university, it was very easy to lie about supposed social things I did, how healthy and stable and bright my future was. How happy I was and how optimistic and carefree, how I never wanted to kill myself oh no not ever I couldn't possibly think such a thing. Now, it's difficult. I don't lie anymore. I just don't say anything. To hell with their prodding questions and concerned vocal inflection. Only one family member lives in the same city, thankfully.

Sorry. Nevermind me.

7. ConfusedSilence

ConfusedSilence Well-Known Member

Me. 16. Not by choice. Probably just because I'm cowardly and self-pitying.

However I don't think it's always a bad thing. I'm incredibly self-sufficient, self-reliant blah blah blah. Every cloud, y'know?

8. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

25 and still forever alone.

9. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

24 and i hate it

10. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Excellent way of phrasing it, I'm almost 100% like that too and about the same age as you, I've totally given up now on not being alone forever, so depressing it is to think of a whole lifetime of being alone.:zombie:

11. klodo

klodo Well-Known Member

Yes, I also dont like the way that many people think you deserve or chose this lifestyle. Others do anything they can to start a family and often become very despressed if thay can't have children and it affects their whole lives. I have to face the fact that I am certain to never have a family and yet am not even allowed to feel sorrow(again because its supposedly my own fault).Its like I am secretly mourning the family I can never now have and yet have to keep the whole thing quiet.

12. chewbacca

chewbacca Well-Known Member

goddamn. what should be do point of going on when I know I cant be with anyone? I mean... is that too pathetic a goal? to have someone close around? to..... umm touch a girl? hahaha
    I kind of hate/am scared of girl/woman cause 99.99999999999999999999999999999% of them are morons anyway, but there are a couple of nice ones out there... but what do you fucking do when you're a fucking socio/psychopath and actually scared to death that you're (still) a human being. why should I go 'heal' myself.... why should I try to go on.... this pile of shit that makes me wanna kill myself just keeps on getting thicker and thicker and I really don't know why I shouldn't kill myself. why. why? why? why. tell me. why.

13. Shoshana

Shoshana Member

me me me me. i'll be 24 in two months. i feel like a freak about it most of the time. but apparently there are lots of us. all living under rocks as it seems.
    now sex is scary and weird and funny. i want to have some so bad.

14. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

24, i miss a relationship

15. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

i've never had anyone, but i don't believe in love anyway.

no one for me out there...

16. Sephaus

Sephaus Well-Known Member

Never been in a relationship and have no desire to get in one, but that's another can of worms

17. daelyn

daelyn Well-Known Member

if u miss a relationship then u shouldnt have put that on thisthread because it is for people who have nevr been involved in a relationship..................................................like me....oh yea btw, im 15

18. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

they can post here if they want :unsure: and i think you might find that the member meant that they missed not ever having a relationship...

19. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

27 here.

Being in a relationship is the best way to put suicide thoughts aside, or even to get rid of them forever if you happen to find your 'right' one. At least three people I know suddenly switched from extremely depressed and suicidal to exceedingly in high spirit when they were in love :dry:

20. Jonathan

Jonathan Well-Known Member

A girl kissed me when I went on holiday in Wales when I was 14. That is the only time I have felt real emotion for another girl.