who dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend here since birth?

asking_advice

who dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend here since birth? and how old are you?

who dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend here since birth? and how old are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Stewart

:hiya:

By choice. Not by circumstance. I'm fine with it. I think I might be able to manage a pen pal at some point if the mood struck just right. Pen and paper, snail delivery style. Internet is too fast.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Myself, I am turning 24 tomorrow. I suppose it is both choice and circumstance.
I know that I am not good enough for anyone out there. I have ruined my life in my internet and video-game addiction for instance. Thus, I also don't try in actively looking for one either. Nobody would want to go for someone as damaged and broken as myself, unless there is a girl out there just like me.

klodo

Me, 43. If you don't have a strong sex drive and are male then its easy to stay a virgin until you die. You just dont go chasing females and they never chase you first. Loneliness is far worse than being a virgin to be honest. However, our entire culture is based on relationships and families so its hard to get by let alone become successful so you survive by becoming a total recluse. How do you even have a group of close friends when they are all doing normal family things and you are alone?

Mr Stewart

How do you even have a group of close friends when they are all doing normal family things and you are alone?
In my case, you don't. Full stop. Granted, the reason I have never had a relationship is because I have no interest, either sexual or platonic, in that type of socialization. I have noticed as I get older that faking normalcy for the emotional benefit of my parents and siblings has become harder. In my early 20's when I was putting myself through university, it was very easy to lie about supposed social things I did, how healthy and stable and bright my future was. How happy I was and how optimistic and carefree, how I never wanted to kill myself oh no not ever I couldn't possibly think such a thing. Now, it's difficult. I don't lie anymore. I just don't say anything. To hell with their prodding questions and concerned vocal inflection. Only one family member lives in the same city, thankfully.

Sorry. Nevermind me.

Me. 16. Not by choice. Probably just because I'm cowardly and self-pitying.

However I don't think it's always a bad thing. I'm incredibly self-sufficient, self-reliant blah blah blah. Every cloud, y'know?

gakky1

Me, 43. If you don't have a strong sex drive and are male then its easy to stay a virgin until you die. You just dont go chasing females and they never chase you first. Loneliness is far worse than being a virgin to be honest. However, our entire culture is based on relationships and families so its hard to get by let alone become successful so you survive by becoming a total recluse. How do you even have a group of close friends when they are all doing normal family things and you are alone?
Excellent way of phrasing it, I'm almost 100% like that too and about the same age as you, I've totally given up now on not being alone forever, so depressing it is to think of a whole lifetime of being alone.:zombie:

klodo

Excellent way of phrasing it, I'm almost 100% like that too and about the same age as you, I've totally given up now on not being alone forever, so depressing it is to think of a whole lifetime of being alone.:zombie:
Yes, I also dont like the way that many people think you deserve or chose this lifestyle. Others do anything they can to start a family and often become very despressed if thay can't have children and it affects their whole lives. I have to face the fact that I am certain to never have a family and yet am not even allowed to feel sorrow(again because its supposedly my own fault).Its like I am secretly mourning the family I can never now have and yet have to keep the whole thing quiet.

chewbacca

goddamn. what should be do point of going on when I know I cant be with anyone? I mean... is that too pathetic a goal? to have someone close around? to..... umm touch a girl? hahaha
I kind of hate/am scared of girl/woman cause 99.99999999999999999999999999999% of them are morons anyway, but there are a couple of nice ones out there... but what do you fucking do when you're a fucking socio/psychopath and actually scared to death that you're (still) a human being. why should I go 'heal' myself.... why should I try to go on.... this pile of shit that makes me wanna kill myself just keeps on getting thicker and thicker and I really don't know why I shouldn't kill myself. why. why? why? why. tell me. why.

me me me me. i'll be 24 in two months. i feel like a freak about it most of the time. but apparently there are lots of us. all living under rocks as it seems.
now sex is scary and weird and funny. i want to have some so bad.

daelyn

24, i miss a relationship
if u miss a relationship then u shouldnt have put that on thisthread because it is for people who have nevr been involved in a relationship..................................................like me....oh yea btw, im 15

if u miss a relationship then u shouldnt have put that on thisthread because it is for people who have nevr been involved in a relationship..................................................like me....oh yea btw, im 15
they can post here if they want :unsure: and i think you might find that the member meant that they missed not ever having a relationship...

pppqp

27 here.

Being in a relationship is the best way to put suicide thoughts aside, or even to get rid of them forever if you happen to find your 'right' one. At least three people I know suddenly switched from extremely depressed and suicidal to exceedingly in high spirit when they were in love :dry:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00