who gives a rats

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

What diff does it make? Be here or not be here? Post or not post? Breath or not breath? Over all of this tbh. Over, over, fucking over
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

For it to matter to others, first it must matter to ourselves.
    It does matter - but you have to make it matter.
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Okay yeah so fucking sorry for not making it matter to others. Of course its my fault. How stupid of me to think anything different. Thanks a lot, all so much clearer now.
  4. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Well, MoAnamCara, by now you should know, having been on the forum, that if you leave, it will matter to some members here. Whether or not those members' concern even 'matters' to you, or if you care that other people would be bothered, or not etc... well that is up to you then.

It seems that is not what you are looking for from the forum right now anyway, so I gather it's more of a pot hole in your road, than a green light to go forward.

Your question is a bit odd, though, because you are asking other people for their opinion of what should matter, (what diff does it make), when you just finished saying that it wouldn't make a difference either way....

Are you really just looking for someone to come along and sort of "say the right thing"... and maybe convince you that there might still be something here for you? Maybe looking for that encouragement/support that you just can't seem to see, "either way" right now?
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm lost and. Can't follow posts or understands sorry. Thanked for responding and . I'm jsy angry at stuff I waantn to hurt, tthsnks
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun i can feel your pain and your confusion i can and just know hun it is ok to vent that pain and anger away here and also know we care and will always care abt YOU hugs
  7. liamthomas

liamthomas Member

You state what I have been thinking often lately, life should not be this hard and cause so much pain. I get through the day with difficulty and disbelief that life is not what it is cracked up to be. Tired of everyone telling me that I create my own reality, blah blah blah, Tried that mantra and still get screwed. This week has been the worst though, I have a great wife but feel I cannot burden her with my depression, so I came here to find out how others cope. I take large doses of vitamin B, a sleeping pill so I sleep, eat healthy, but this go around is just to dark. SO if you want to know who gives a rats ass I do, I don't want to check out, there has to be away to get through this I just don't know what it is and can't take the pain and misery.
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just sending you hugs and know how much pain you are in...much caring from Brooklyn.
  9. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I do and many others do MoAnamCara. We are here for you.
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree with TE :hug:
  11. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I try and think that while there seems no difference in anyone being alive (given the enormity of the Universe and our place in it), that each of us has to at least try and make a reason for being here, in this moment in time. If you do not even attempt it and just sit back and watch life go by outside your window, then naturally, it would make you feel as if there is no point to anything.
    Everyone has to find their own place in life, no one can be given it.

dango dango^^
  12. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thank you all for responding. Someone said something
    yesterday irl that has caused some reevaluation with certain things. It has left me a little unsteady

Im sorry...i was confused and angry

Thanks again.
  13. Moat

Moat Banned Member

No need to apologise, it is a good environment to get things off your chest and does good, every now and then, do you not think?
    Hope that whatever it was you were told yesterday leads you to more positive attitudes.

dango dango^^
  14. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

:arms: So..oo..ooo many care about you hun as do I... Sending soo....oooo...ooo much care your way. Your pain is so evident just please try allow some of the care
    to seep in and soothe even a little of your pain. I am so sorry you have been wobbled but maybe the good thing now is you have been reminded just how loved & appreciated you are Mo... Xox
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.