Who has attempted?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by darkrider, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I'm really thinking of offing myself in the coming weeks. I should have gone a long time ago. I don't want this existance to carry on any more.

For anyone who attempted.. and failed, how have you felt since your attempt(s)? I'm imagining emotions get even more painful, do they? That's why if I do it I want to make sure that's it. I can't imagine feeling any lower than this. I'm less than worthless.

2. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I've attempted many times.

But, I'm glad they failed.

Why do you want to off yourself? Please don't. Feel free to PM me. I'd be glad to try and help you.

3. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

I've attempted too.

Sometimes, I'm glad I failed, other times... Just makes things worse. It varies.

But why you? Why do you want to end it? We're here to listen. PM me if you need to chat :hug:

*~Take Care and Keep Strong~*

4. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

I have attempted numerous times. Leading up to each attempt I was relieved, during each attempt I was happy, and after each attempt I felt like shit that I failed/called 911. And as time goes on, the cycle for me starts. With me feeling relieved I will be attempting on August 1st, and hopefully this time I don't get shocked back to life.

5. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

i once posted a date to a friend on here, one i had every intention of keeping.
    till he flew 10,000 miles to come and stop me.
    that was 5 years ago. he lives over here with me now,, so far so good.

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

i did when i was 17. I dont regret trying it. But somehow i manage not to again. Im 29, now its very tempting

7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Since my attempt two years ago I feel a lot better than I did that horrible day. Therapy and a lot of work on myself has helped tremendously.

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

For me I struggle with knowing I was so close to the peace I need and I want it back. It's horrible I live with my suicidal urges constantly.

9. Ben121

Ben121 Active Member

I got really drunk one night trying to gain the courage to do it.
    I passed out be for I got around to doing anything.
    Cant take my drink you see :rolleyes:

Most of the time am happy that I did not get around to doing it.
    It would be a hard thing to carry on living knowing that other ppl found out about trying to top ones self.

The reason am manly happy about not doing it is cos I always imagine myself to be up there looking down on all the pain I coursed and regretting the fact that there is nothing I can do about it from up above. Its to final a thing for me to do.

10. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

never had a gun so no

11. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

It didn't change much for me, I kind of wish I hadnt done it though my parents constantly call me now. I thought I was ready but once it was done it was very scary

12. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

I've attempted many times and many different ways. But like others have said, Im glad that they failed...most of the time...okay, some of the time.

13. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I've attempted a few times too. Like iKarma said, you have a plan, date etc & you feel relieved thinking it will all be over soon, a few times I even found myself happier, you always think your plan is foolproof, won't let you down. But you can't account for everything, some factors are outwith your control, no matter how hard you try.

I guess everyone is different in regard to how they feel after an attempt. For me, I get very withdrawn, I don't feel relieved or glad to be alive. If anything, I get worse.

I wish I could say these feelings will deter me from future attempts but they don't, it just makes me more determined to get it right next time :sad:.

14. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

I tried seven times already, I was hospitalized twice. Neither of my parents call me, loll, but they call my siblings every day. I realized though, that it didn't really help or change anything. It actually made things worse. So instead of trying to die, I am trying my best to live and help others do the same.

15. JTemplar

JTemplar Member

I've been thinking of the<mod edit-gentlelady-methods>
    I've watched the train and its doing 130kms, but someone else did that when I was trying to get home from work one day, not only screwing over the driver but alot of unhappy commuters who can't go home/to work.
    <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>somewhere stated up to 20 minutes for a full body death.
    <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>

Alcohol poisoning failed and the ambos stretched my limp body off to fix me up in the hospital, the recovery wasn't fun, so was the humiliation.

At 12, I rigged up a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>and tried, went for it, couple seconds in I managed to free myself, ,<methods>isn't a pleasant way to go.

Only 2 things that worry me, if somehow being saved and end up a veggie or even more messed up, or being condemned to something worse than life.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  16. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

i know how you feel, i have attempted, once with <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> but it broke... now im thinking a <methods> its fast and quick..
    and i fear that if i am alive, things will get worse and ill feel worse....

17. JTemplar

JTemplar Member

<methods> would be fast, but I'm hesitant, you mess up an innocent persons life when they see you go splat on their window, then they will end up on here too.
    But that's me, I'd like fast, pain free, not mess up others but death is never that way.

Just thought of <methods> and hit my GP up with sleeping pills and painkillers, fall alseep in the process. Only thing I know though, somehow, their is ALWAYS someone who finds you, making slow methods even with planing to suck.

18. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

true. but there isnt another way... :/ life sux

19. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

Yepo =(
    tried again 2nd time this mornin. Fail! with a big f.

don't try everything =] ur cared bout here
    tc x

20. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

so are you!
    i think i just try other things cuz i know hey if this fails i have a back up thats 100% good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.