Who has their ticket ready at hand?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by boo, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Who has their ticket ready to catch the bus? (meaning who has their chosen method ready and waiting)
    ***** Please do not mention methods. *****

I have mine ready. Not saying i will do it. It's just comforting to know that i have the mean. This is the time in my life where i will need to tread very carefully.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

I have mine ready
  3. Helba

Helba Member

I do...
  4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I do , I am just choosing when it should depart...
  5. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

*raises hand*

Actually it have had for whole 8 years (=since high school).
  6. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I take mine everywhere with me, well part of it any way
  7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Sometime i want to burry my method very deep in the garden just in case some Do Gooders decide to call the cops on me. So at least when i get out of the mental nut house i'll still have my method. :unsure::i'm sorry: But then again, if someone see me dig a big hole in the garden they might just alert the cops anyway thinking i whacked someone! :tongue::biggrin::lol!:
  8. MightyMatt

MightyMatt Well-Known Member

I thought I did... but it went horribly wrong last week. I guess it's because I did it on a whim and should have planned better.
  9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I have mine. I have had it for a while now.. But i have people to live for right now soo yeah.. not gonna be used..
  10. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not So Well-Known Member

I do, but I have to wait at least a few more years (about five or seven) before the schedule takes place.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Me too. I chose the wrong place at the wrong time.
    I'm glad you're still here though!

At the moment, I don't have any plans.. I'm trying extremely hard to get better but the years I spent isolating myself are making life a thousand times tougher than it needs to be.
  12. MightyMatt

I'm glad I came round and managed to clean myself up before anyone found me. I was upset it didn't work and still feel it's the best option at the moment but I'm working hard to find other options. Like you say though, it's a lot tougher when you feel isolated.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you will manage to get back on your feet, if you need support, advice or help..don't be afraid to reach out for it because you're not alone! :hug:
  14. Weezaxx

Weezaxx Member

Yep - mine is sorted
  15. MightyMatt

Thanks. I'm trying my best to get better. I've never felt as bad as this before so i'm finding it hard to know where to turn to.
  16. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Yep, all sorted and ready to go. It's very well researched and, hopefully, foolproof.

17. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Ditto that one.
  18. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

Got mine too and almost ready to depart, few odds and ends to tie up first
  19. K-On

K-On Well-Known Member

I have half of what I need, the other half is waiting to be posted to me, then all i gotta do is find a suitable place.
  20. purpleAPY

purpleAPY Well-Known Member

i dont, and im glad i dont.
    i would be absolutely terrified if i had a way, because i wouldnt trust myself at all.
    even in the past week when random methods cross my mind... and theyre things i probably could do with minimal supplies while my roommates are home... its fucking terrifying, i hate the fact that its so damn easy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.