Who here cares about it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mikewag, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikewag

mikewag New Member

I seriously had my shotgun loaded and was ready to pull the trigger but then i thought about my kids, but today i feel like loading it again and just squeezing the god dam trigger..... no body is here for me when i really need them and when i go for help i swear to god the son of a bitch who i see tells me im a fucking nut job and i want to kill the sob................ why do i feel this way i want to kill myself i want to kill him what are these feelings i have to deal with i am going off the deep end and i dont want to for my children someone help me please!!!!!!

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad.....
    keep thinking of your children they need you and if you take your life it will ruin theirs....
    Is there a way you can change who you're seeing...He doesn't sound like the right one for you (or anyone else for that matter ..he sounds like an idiot)
    Get some more help...go to ER if you have to....
    stay safe and take care

3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Mikewag, please go to the emergency room right now and tell them what you are feeling, and that you need help. Don't wait. Think of your children. They'll never recover from this.
    Please, send me me an email. You can talk to me if you wish.

4. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

I am still young and no matter what my father has done, or will do, I will always love him. Just think about your kids. If anything, push for them. They need you.

5. ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap Well-Known Member

Your therapist is an idiot, and you need to find another one-- but first, if you ever get close to pulling the trigger again, drive yourself (or get someone else to drive you) straight to the emergency room, and tell them what you were about to do. It is vital you do this. If you get nervous, or think that you're better, or start creating excuses to yourself so that you don't go into the emergency room, think about it this way: you were about to kill yourself, there's absolutely nothing you can't do and the very least thing you can try is going into the emergency room and talking to someone. That's the very least you can do for yourself, let alone your children. It's important you get help, and if you ever get that close again, do not hesitate. Do not hesitate.

If you are not that close right now, then get crackin' on finding another therapist before that sh*thead of yours gets any more money from you, alright? You can make it through this, and your children need you to get through this. Think about how much you love them, and let that drive you through the next few days until you can find another therapist. You will survive this. Remember to go straight to the emergency room if you even think about touching that shotgun. It would be an even better idea to get rid of it altogether.

6. ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap Well-Known Member

Maybe, if it would help, you could talk through what's got you feeling this way. It might help to type it out, or at the very least, find a better therapist you can talk to about it.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi mike. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time right now. Is there any way that you could lend a friend or relative your shotgun for safe keeping in case if your suicidal urges come back? Guns are very dangerous to have if you're feeling suicidal. Once you pull the trigger, there is no going back. Also, you seem to have a lot of anger built up inside of you which needs to be released in a constructive way. I think you need a new doctor. Please don't give up. :hug:

8. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

This will pass. Your children are what matter. Forget the therapist and everyone esle. I am praying for you. You are a good person that has been wounded but you have some wonderful children to show you how lucky you are and how good your life really is. PLEASE STAY HERE and we will all help you find a way to peace!!!!

Write me

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.