Who I really am.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Whitewolf, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

Hi, I realized I will probably be banned here soon.
    As many of you know I am openly against the destruction of the white race and for this reason I've received threats from people on this board, as well as moderations for 1) quoting what people on this board have said 2)Supposedly using a racist term which I did not. Of course the minorities and race traitors on this site can threaten my life and not even receive a slap on the hand.
    I figure with the open anti-white nature of many on this forum, I will probably soon be banned, so I have decided to let you all know who I really am if you are interested in knowing.

My name is Emily, and this account was originally made by my fiancee Frank.
    Awhile back in October of 07, I met Frank, and we dated for awhile. We fell in love, and I never knew he came on this site pr that he had been depressed in the past. In March of 08 Frank proposed to me :biggrin: .

I always knew that Frank was a bit racist, but it never bothered me, I thought it was probably just a phase thing, and that he wasn't right generalizing about big groups of people. In any case, we didn't talk about race much.

In the beginning of April 08, my husband and I were going to my car when three black youths accosted us. They started trying to touch me, and Frank started to fight them, with all three ganging up on him he wasn't moving after a few minutes. Though I'm proud to say that he did beat the shit out of one of them.

They then made us get in the car and drove into a deserted parking lot. They took us out of the car and made my husband watch as they raped me. After the others stopped, one of them repeatedly raped me.They repeatedly called us racial epithets during this. My husband was held down by the other 2 each time. Near the end, my husband was able to temporarily over-power the two men and got one of their heads in a leg lock. He snapped the black's neck and then was repeatedly stabbed to death by the other 2 blacks, after which they ran away because a car was approaching.

In the end the men were apprehended, but we were unable to prosecute them with a hate crime. That's my story. I don't want to talk anymore about it.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Well, frankly that's quite horrible and I'm sorry to hear it. Are you saying that you didn't get any justice from the legal system? That should have been a fairly big story...is there a news article about it? I mean...I believe you, but I'd be interested to see the legal documentation to find out why they weren't found guilty. Also, they should have been found guilty of murder...not a hate crime (or maybe both, anyway). Wasn't there any evidence that would obviously lead to a conviction. Also, you said "we" tried to prosecute them, but I thought you said your husband was dead. Then at the end you say you don't want to talk about it anymore but you still want everyone to watch the program.

This forum is for people who are hurting to talk and get responses from other people who are hurting and most of which care very much about others. why don't you talk to us about how you are hurting and see if we can help?

Oh...one more issue. You posted @ 10:47 then continued your other thread, posting @ 11:01. Which issue do you not want to discuss. Why you are racist? Or...what happened to you that I guess you imply makes you a racist?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  3. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

edit:I don't want to talk about this.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  4. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Post about it on the internet, that's a good idea. It's not like police can track your IP or anything.

5. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I am really sorry whitewolf. There's not much that I think I can say to you.

All I can say is, please do not blame a group of people who share a characteristic such as the same colour for the crimes an individual has made against you and your husband.

I really am truly sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.