who i'm lying to?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LSD, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

here i am.. again in this forum
    i doubt someone remember me but oh well i want to vent.. a little..
    i tried.. i sweat i try.....
    i try to get better
    but again i'm falling
    and i'm getting tired of trying to stand up
    its always the same thing

who i'm lying to.. i will never get better
    i will always have this empty feeling
    i want to try to stay alive for the people i luv,.. i want to be selfish and live
    cuz i'm getting tired of the same story over and over again

i suck a big time

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun sorry that you are back at a point in your life where you find yourself here again. But please dont give up, you yourself said that you want to live. Nothing selfish about that. And you came back here so that also shows you care enough about yourself to come back and look for support once again. Post and let us know what has and is going on and let us help you through it the best we can. You arent alone!

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello LSD,
    I have learned to live with it. I face the negative thoughts every morning when I wake up. I'll lay there for a little while using positive self talk to make getting up more tolerable.There is not a day goes by that I don't think about ending it.
    Do you see a therapist? If not then you really need to. They will teach you to cope with those nasty thoughts. I use positive self talk, visualization, and coping skills to help keep me on the right path!
    Every one always tells me I need to get out and walk. I am a isolationist and only get out to take care of buisness then it's right back in my bedroom.
    I hope you will find that one thing to spark a positive thought that you can build on to get you on the right path. Take Care My Friend!!!:chopper:!!

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I remember you LSD. It is good to see you again. I am sorry it has to be under these circumstances, but glad you felt you could come back and say how you felt. Don't say things will never get better. Never is a word that is an uncertainty. Sometimes others can see changes that we can't. Talk with those you love. maybe they have seen things improving if even a small amount. You are tired, but you can keep fighting. Your life is worth it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.