• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

who really cares if i fail my assignment, who cares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because i don't...

i'm on a course i don't even like (the colledge won't move me to what i want to do). my tutors are really not helping, my depression gets in the way of study, and i'm just sick of trying to do something that i'm not happy with just because someone won't treat me fairly and move me to something i'd feel better about doing!

i hope i fail colledge and everything- pointless waste of crap anyway.

thanks for hearing me out..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
What the go in to the school councillors and tell them i am paying for this course i don't want so i need it changed to something i can enjoy and i can do and i want it is your money get it changed

What the go in to the school councillors and tell them i am paying for this course i don't want so i need it changed to something i can enjoy and i can do and i want it is your money get it changed

if it was anyone else, they'd probably do it for them..

but as for me- because i'm the worthless one that is ignored constantly, no luck..

ugg

doityourself

Then hold your head up high and show them that you can do it, prove them wrong.

Your strong you can get through anything. Im sorry they wont move you, but will you need this class to graduate?

Is there anyway you can get some help from a classmate, to help you understand better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00