who really would care if i died?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by byebyebeautiful, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

and i mean CARE, because of who I am, because they miss me, my posts and chat and company? Not many people.

The ones I know for sure on this site, are Kenny, Andy, 2-D, and thelonelyone.

Anyone else. Noone else here really knows me, heck not many people even know my name, thats how close I am to people on here. I am not as people believe called Holly. And I will not reveal my real name, unless they are friends.

Really think about it when you say "I'll miss you" do you really mean it? Half the time not, if I wanted to be lied to, then I have plenty of people in real life to do that to me.
  2. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Ok I won't say I care because I don't know you just like you don't know me.
    But you just mentioned four people that do which is good because most people here feel they have no one. I only feel that one person here cares and everyone one else is lieing.
    It's not quantity but quality of friends.
  3. byebyebeautiful

yes it is the quality, one of the members i met from a different site, and has gone through hell to keep me safe, and members on here say he is a pervert. it angers me because he isn't.

but seriously, noone gives a fuck if anyone on here dies. all we are is a post on a forum, we could be anyone anywhere and our deaths wont affect anyone, other that our real life friends and family. OK thelonelyone I have never met or talked to on the phone, but he has tried to help me see things worth living. And he is one of the few I can trust with my name. The others I have either met or talked to on the phone and they have put themselves out to help me.

How many people on here would put themselves out to help someone? Give them a place to stay when they need it most? Or anything? I am sure most members here couldn't care less.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I would 'give a fuck' if someone on here died. Last summer a member here died (twitch). I only knew him from the poems he wrote, I had never spoken to him,yet it affected me so much. SF is much more than a site to talk about suicide. When you have been on sf long enough to know most people, they become part of your life, you care if they are feeling down and you will worry if they haven't been online.

I personally have only seen you around the forum a couple of times, but I do remember from your previous thread that you said you visit pro suicide websites. That worried me. Not everyone is the same. Some people do actually care about people on SF.
  5. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

i dont know you, but you've been in chat a lot when i have been there, and i'd like to get to know you.. :hug: there aren't a great deal of people from the UK here i talk to, so i hope you stick around
  6. byebyebeautiful

You wouldn't give a fuck if they or you wasn't a member here, you hear it all the time on the news someone dies, whats our reactions, you feel sorry for the family, but do you ever think of it again? No.

Noone here has cared if i am online or not, noone questioned where I went when I left and joined under a new username.
    Why did it worry you that I visit pro suicide sites? All I am is some writting on your computer screen, no emotion no face no name. Its a wall. of black text on white background.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2008
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Why do you need a face or name? A person's a person, and their life does have an emotional aspect, even if they are "only text". I do care when I read about a suicide, I try not to, I try to distance myself... Rapes, murders, assaults hurt me. We can't tell what you're doing when you leave, join, or online.

I wouldn't wish the suicide of a loved one on anyone - but I don't think that opposing suicide is fair to the suicidal person. I'm going to suffer my whole life. Why won't the people who ostensibly care about me LET ME GO?
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know you. I know you through kenny and i know your name and i know a fair amount about you, and have spoken to you on the phone. whilst we don't necessarily talk all that much recently, i would still be very upset if i heard about your death. please don't do anything rash, you would be missed, and the hurt you would cause to those who do care, like me, kenny, etc, would be immeasurable.
  10. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Hun, as uve said in ur original post that uve named me as one of the few people who can trust - u know me, and the shit ive been through, and still we have a laugh when we are ok, and we are there for each other when we are feeling crap

Id miss u like hell, i know in recent times our convos aint been as many as in the past, but u know where i am if u ever wanna talk - PLEASE...stay safe hun

luvs + hugs
  11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i can honestly say that i would miss anyone on here who left or passed away, those i know by name or i have spoken to via phone or pm.
    we may not know each other as you would people in real life but we are a family all the same, you get used to seeing names posting, you want to see how they are doing and if you can help then dropping a line.
    and when someone doesnt post for a while it can be a worry.
    i think alot of members here, including you, would be suprised at how much they are cared for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.