who to talk to?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by faest70, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faest70

faest70 New Member

Hi,
    i'm totally lost and feel completely alone. The only person i could've talked to is now beyond caring and i'm scared that if i do try to talk to her and explain how i'm feeling right now then i'll have pushed her too far and that will be the end of what's left of our relationship.

there's no one else i'd feel comfortable talking to, i've tried counselling both face to face and on the phone but it doesn't work and my feelings are getting worse by the day.

i need to tell someone how low i am right now but there's no one out there i trust at all.

can anyone help with suggestions because i'm running out of time here and it's frightening.

2. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

There's always suicide hotlines if you just need an ear. And you can talk to some of the members here in chat if you need to.

3. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

Any of us here would be willing to listen :) I know I would. You can post it right here or send a message. Whatever you'd like!

4. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

I am currently feeling the same as you are. I am new and dont know who to turn to .

5. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hey. The suicide hotlines are an option. Failing that. Drop me a PM anytime. If im not asleep il answer straight away. :)

6. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat as you guys, you can come talk in Chat room if you want

send me a instant message there

7. Jace

Jace Active Member

I'm always here for you. If you need to talk just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.